Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   I need things to do with my GF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377519)

rakes.a.beach 04-13-2007 04:57 PM

Re: I need things to do with my GF

Thanks for all the replies so far. Looks like I made the right choice to post here instead of OOT.

[ QUOTE ]
Might get more responses if you add some detail. For example, other than your faith, what interests do you share?

[/ QUOTE ]

She is musical, and I'm musically retarded-- I'm literally tone deaf. Although she's a math minor, she doesn't have any competitiveness in her. She doesn't like games I like to play such as Bang, Settlers, Scrabble Magic, Poker, Spades. Sorry, I'm not very good at describing my interests.

[ QUOTE ]
go to the beach or one of the zillion malls in OC

buy season passes to Disneyland!

[/ QUOTE ]

We both have Disneyland passes, and we go about once a month. Isn't it boring with just two people at the beach? Just tan and chill?

[ QUOTE ]

isn't there a Dave & Busters in Irvine? That's always fun. Also:

bowling
mini-golf
take a fun class together (salsa dancing, tennis lessons, etc.)

There's so much you can do together!

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to dave and buster twice with her. Each time we had to wait outside for someone to bring us in cuz we're both under 21. That's sorta lame but the place itself is a pretty nice place to hang out.

[ QUOTE ]
If its within the budget join a health club together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like 24-hour fitness or something? We have a pretty nice school gym though it's usually really crowded.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Any more ideas would be appreciated.

MatthewRyan 04-13-2007 06:06 PM

- this isn't oot! No more of that.

Your Mom 04-13-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isn't there a Dave & Busters in Irvine? That's always fun. Also:

bowling
mini-golf
take a fun class together (salsa dancing, tennis lessons, etc.)

There's so much you can do together!

[/ QUOTE ]

this post seems really gay. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

katyseagull 04-13-2007 06:35 PM

I think salsa dancing would be a blast. Any kind of dance lessons would be a lot of fun. Also, I've got great memories of past dates where we went bowling. I'd go again in a heartbeat. I like these suggestions!

Blarg 04-13-2007 07:05 PM

I'd bet most girls would love the dancing lessons thing, if you can stomach it. Nice thing is, it leads directly to having something else to do - going dancing of course.

As to the beach being dull, bring a book or a magazine and enjoy relaxing. Jog along it, or rollerblade, or throw a frisbee. When you're done, cooling off in the water feels like the best thing ever invented. And all that activity powers up a mighty hunger and thirst, which makes everything you eat extra tasty. A day at the beach is about most everything feeling great, all the time. Bring a cooler.

On the other hand, you don't want to have sex, so maybe you should stay away from the beach. And dancing too.

katyseagull 04-13-2007 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And all that activity powers up a mighty hunger and thirst, which makes everything you eat extra tasty. A day at the beach is about most everything feeling great, all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I remember when i was a kid, coming home from the beach and thinking that ramen was the best tasting food ever. The beach does seem to make everything tasty.

Blarg 04-13-2007 07:27 PM

Heheh me too. I used to go to the beach and eat ramen for lunch every day during summers when I was a kid, and as far as I could see, it was the greatest thing ever.