Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Anniversary Game SIGNUP (April 12) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375108)

Neil S 04-10-2007 12:44 PM

Re: POG Anniversary Game SIGNUP (April 12)

Anon = JUST PLAYING, WITHOUT ANY METAGAME FOR A CHANGE

Zurvan 04-10-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anon = JUST PLAYING, WITHOUT ANY METAGAME FOR A CHANGE

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, we could try not metagaming in every game. It's not that difficult. You just stop doing stupid [censored] to try & prove you're smarter than everyone else.

Besides, after, max, 4 days of an anon long game, someone (or almost everyone) will have posted in another thread as their gimmick account, or in the game thread with their regular account, and ruined it anyway.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-10-2007 12:51 PM

in if its anon, out if it isnt.

metsandfinsfan 04-10-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
durron is running it? Then means it will get to must lynch and then the game is over i suppose -- because the final round will not be satisfactory so it is better not to post it .. amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan 04-10-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron is running it? Then means it will get to must lynch and then the game is over i suppose -- because the final round will not be satisfactory so it is better not to post it .. amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

8 the first time
-3 the second time
5 total

metsandfinsfan 04-10-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

8 the first time
-3 the second time
5 total

[/ QUOTE ]

if you gave me the 8 the first time i might have stopped [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 04-10-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Besides, after, max, 4 days of an anon long game, someone (or almost everyone) will have posted in another thread as their gimmick account, or in the game thread with their regular account, and ruined it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in...because the jareds and I are modding this sucker.

However, I would strongly suggest if we go anon, everyone set their stylesheet to a different one than they use for their regular account.

Iron_Yuppie 04-10-2007 12:55 PM

in, breaking my rule about not being in more than one long game at a time.

Zurvan 04-10-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in...because the jareds and I are modding this sucker.

However, I would strongly suggest if we go anon, everyone set their stylesheet to a different one than they use for their regular account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I have slate back? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ScottHoward3.0 04-10-2007 01:01 PM

in
wtf is a stylesheet?