Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   sbrugby (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373398)

dereeekho 04-05-2007 11:52 PM

Re: sbrugby

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its hilarious how sbrugby put in his blog how he thinks he is the best nl player in the world, he probably is not even the best at his own college(madsen), its great that he has a phil helmuth style ego

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff Madsen and Phil Hellmuth are great NL tournament players but there is a reason why they do not sit down to play 300/600 nl every morning. Can you figure out why?

[/ QUOTE ]

because they like to make easy money? also probably because they are dogs in that game.

jmill2511 04-05-2007 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its hilarious how sbrugby put in his blog how he thinks he is the best nl player in the world, he probably is not even the best at his own college(madsen), its great that he has a phil helmuth style ego

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post makes you look stupid and is wrong.

DUCY?

T-God 04-05-2007 11:53 PM

Who is sbrugby? Is he new to the scene?

Seems like every week there's a new hotshot trying to make a name for himself in HSNL. They never last.

SwimStrong 04-05-2007 11:56 PM

Sbrugby doesn't get destroyed by Ivey.

Thuey11 04-06-2007 12:04 AM

i beleive that anyone who plays 300-600 nl everyday thinks that they are the best nl players in the world

Zaid_Ahmed 04-06-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah cause there skills dont translate to a internet setting

and no i have not lost to him i just am amazed how a guy who gets owned by ivey on a daily basis but beats badp layers makes that comment

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see hellmuth on HSP? Cash game donkey

Thuey11 04-06-2007 12:05 AM

why wouldn't you think that if u played those games regularly...i know i would

tiltseeker 04-06-2007 12:21 AM

Isn't PA god?

doubLe a tom 04-06-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't PA god?

[/ QUOTE ]
lolo God wishes...

Dry Riser 04-06-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff Madsen and Phil Hellmuth are great NL tournament players but there is a reason why they do not sit down to play 300/600 nl every morning. Can you figure out why?

[/ QUOTE ]

because they like to make easy money? also probably because they are dogs in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

so theyre the best NL players in the world but theyre dogs in the 300/600 NL games on FT?

There are fundamental differences between tournies and cash. I think Phil Hellmuth is the greatest nlh tournie player in the world. But the greatness of poker players is measured on the amount of cash they win. Jeff Madsen is a [censored] great nlh and omaha player but just cos he won 2 bracelets does not make him better than aba, and if you think any differently you should go read the 2p2 archives