Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Linkin Park new single and new style (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372731)

blinden84 04-05-2007 07:54 AM

Re: Linkin Park new single and new style

they are like an Emo version of rage against the machine! awesomely what the world needs!

XXXNoahXXX 04-05-2007 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they are like an Emo version of rage against the machine! awesomely what the world needs!

[/ QUOTE ]

1. No

2. Go back to the Indie lovefest thread.

3. I'm sorry that the music doesn't require a dictionary, involve the sounds of Moroccan slide whistles, or involve some Nordic band wearing ties with a "The" name. Sometimes music is just enjoyable and entertaining to listen to without having to be on the cusp of some miraculous musical revolution.

hanster 04-05-2007 08:40 AM

As much as I hate UF I have to agree with xxxnoahxxx. lol
It is funny now that you made the connection. I think he played a bigger part in producing this album though. Didn't he produce it alongside of Rick Rubin? He also has too much projects going on along with MachineShop.

ZBT,
I tried to download bunch of songs "by LP" but a lot of them don't even sound like them at all. You can find the official tracklist on wiki. However, I don't really see how this is going to sound like Hybrid Theory and Meteora if this is the sound they're going after.

blinden84 04-05-2007 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. No

2. Go back to the Indie lovefest thread.

3. I'm sorry that the music doesn't require a dictionary, involve the sounds of Moroccan slide whistles, or involve some Nordic band wearing ties with a "The" name. Sometimes music is just enjoyable and entertaining to listen to without having to be on the cusp of some miraculous musical revolution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude, you are way too EMOItionally attached to this song/video/band to be offering any type of subjective opinion.

MafiaPrince 04-05-2007 09:46 AM

link doesnt work for me... what is the single called?

ZBTHorton 04-05-2007 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The link is all there, just paste the second line at the end of the first line.

AIM Convo from a friend of mine as he listens to the song:

Him: Real slow, sounds like a U2 song
Me: It speeds up
Him: Yeah, this isn't bad. They're holding Chester back big time
Me: That's what I said
Him: Wait, why is Shinoda singing nananana in the background? WTF is this? That's what they're doing in all the emo music.
Me: Heh. Yeah.
Him: Well. It's okay I guess. I hope this isn't the best song from the CD though, and it's certainly not the most marketable.

RiverFenix 04-05-2007 11:10 AM

Meh

NT! 04-05-2007 11:52 AM

linkin park blows goats

XXXNoahXXX 04-05-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I've Done.

Just search for it on youtube. you'll have to sort by date added since WB is taking them off pretty quick since theyd prefer you buy it for $1.99 on itunes.

brandofo 04-05-2007 12:11 PM

I liked the video, but the song was meh. And I enjoy most of the stuff LP has done in the past.