Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   UltimateBet - WTF another withdrawal issue. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368759)

Jeff W 03-31-2007 04:39 PM

Re: UltimateBet - WTF another withdrawal issue.

Cool, they responded quickly to my e-mail and said they reassessed my account activity and I'm free to resubmit my withdrawal request.

Victor 03-31-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool, they responded quickly to my e-mail and said they reassessed my account activity and I'm free to resubmit my withdrawal request.

[/ QUOTE ]

good to hear.

doubley so bc you wont be in my games now!

likewhoaa 03-31-2007 04:47 PM

never played @ ub before.. this is actual funds u deposited or some type of bonus money? how can they not give u back ur money u deposited? lol.

UBsux 03-31-2007 05:39 PM

For me the whole " you need to play some more is NO GOOD".
Yes that argument is valid if you try to cashout some bonusmoney that you get into your account asap. However this is not the case with UB. Also they have something called blackjack! So they offer ppl to loose their money on BJ but if you should strike luck and win they say go play poker and pay us some more rake? NO GOOD.

Equal 03-31-2007 06:59 PM

FWIW, I've played on UB a lot and made dozens of withdrawals, and never once had any problems.

redbeard 03-31-2007 08:31 PM

I don't understand how inactivity can allow them to reject a cash out request. That is absurd. Is there something in the initial sign up agreement when opening an account with them that would allow them to reject a payout request due to inactivity? They need a better reason than that in my opinion.

umdpoker 04-01-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how inactivity can allow them to reject a cash out request. That is absurd. Is there something in the initial sign up agreement when opening an account with them that would allow them to reject a payout request due to inactivity? They need a better reason than that in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, if you played a bunch a while ago, and then was nice enough to let them earn interest off of your money while you play elsewhere(as opposed to withdraw and then redeposit to play later), why would they wanna cause problems?

Victor 04-01-2007 04:22 AM

"why would they wanna cause problems? "

what kind of problems can it cause? why would they want to give you money back when there are no repercussions?

batair 04-01-2007 04:54 PM

I played at ub a lot a few years ago,and left some money in there that i played with once a month or so. Wonder if the same thing will happen to me. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

SmackinYaUp 04-02-2007 01:44 PM

I am having the same problems as OP. I have tried cashing out twice and both times it says pending for a day then just goes back into my account. I have emailed them about 3 times. The first time they responsed back "we are getting conflicting information and don't want to tell you the wrong thing, your problem has been forwarded to management" I've emailed them twice since then and they havent even [censored] responded. They have been such a pain in the ass its not even worth RB. I'm moving to stars. Best way to move 10k from UB to stars?