Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I am boycotting Quiznos (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366276)

RoundGuy 03-28-2007 01:26 PM

Re: I am boycotting Quiznos

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you've ever actually ate at Quiznos compared to Subway... but they're pretty accurate

[/ QUOTE ]
Meaning, I guess, that their prime rib sub is as good for a woman as a big penis? Hmmm. May take my wife there -- might take some of the pressure off me....

4_2_it 03-28-2007 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday. I fully support your boyciott as it means more deliciousness for me.

danzasmack 03-28-2007 01:27 PM

There are like websites about boycotting quiznos because they don't release their nutrition facts

Autocratic 03-28-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you've ever actually ate at Quiznos compared to Subway... but they're pretty accurate

[/ QUOTE ]
Meaning, I guess, that their prime rib sub is as good for a woman as a big penis? Hmmm. May take my wife there -- might take some of the pressure off me....

[/ QUOTE ]

Once she goes to Quizno's you'll never satisfy her again.

TheMainEvent 03-28-2007 01:33 PM

I think the real issue is that Quiznos hasn't come up with a real idea for a new sub for some time now.

Rehashing the so-called 'prime rib' subs 5 different ways doesn't count. "Prime Rib on garlic bread"...WTF? It's the same sub just different bread.

GambleGamble 03-28-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are like websites about boycotting quiznos because they don't release their nutrition facts

[/ QUOTE ]

just tried to check the nurtrition facts and noticed this?

WTF?

Skoob 03-28-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These fake-ass "man on the street" interview [censored] commercials are driving me nuts. They all suck, and all the people in them suck, but I reserve my particular ire for the stupid [censored] that says "It's not lacking the meat! That's what a real woman needs!" And then they laugh cause she's so risque and [censored]. HA HA HA A REAL WOMAN NEEDS SOME MEAT GET IT LIKE A BIG PENIS HA HA QUIZNOS HAS WHAT A REAL WOMAN NEEDS DIE DIE DIE

[/ QUOTE ]
Thebest thing about that spot is the chick's friend. While she's laughing at her own lame innuendo, her friend is just standing there, blank look, doesn't get it, deer in the headlights stare.

DrewDevil 03-28-2007 01:47 PM

Point of order: Subway is awful, Quizno's is delicious.

Nick B. 03-28-2007 01:49 PM

Local delis are better than both combined, so who cares.

guids 03-28-2007 02:04 PM

LFS, it is like you are in my head when I watch that commercial.