Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jman Tournament Rescheduled!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361242)

James00 03-22-2007 05:10 AM

Re: Jman Tournament Rescheduled!!!

look Jman I am not trying to rain on your parade, but I am against this in your face solicitation everytime I try to read hsnl. Dont get me wrong, you contribute alot to HSNL and I like your posts but seriously stuff like this simply does not belong. I know theres a ton of OT posts, but ones that are asking for services/money in return for something are different. Maybe mods could add something to prevent future solicitation like this from occuring in future. On a lighter note, gl to all the participants in this thread.

Paul B. 03-22-2007 05:30 AM

Hey Jman, any chance you can run tomorrow's tournament for some kind of consolation prize? I cancelled some pretty important plans so I could play, and I'm not sure if I will be able to play on April 1st as I'll be in the process of moving across the country.

Butcho22 03-22-2007 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Jman, any chance you can run tomorrow's tournament for some kind of consolation prize? I cancelled some pretty important plans so I could play, and I'm not sure if I will be able to play on April 1st as I'll be in the process of moving across the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Just give 5 hours for both....not like you have to do it all in one day.

If i was this guy i'd be pissed if i cxld big plans.

Jman28 03-22-2007 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Just give 5 hours for both....not like you have to do it all in one day.

If i was this guy i'd be pissed if i cxld big plans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm.

Man. It's so hard to please everyone.

Okay, 1st place in the 22nd tourney gets 3 hours. 2nd gets nothing. They have to have the avatar though.

costanza_g 03-22-2007 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Man. It's so hard to please everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll never please everyone. Thats why you have to lay down the rules, and if ppl start complaining, tell them "Tough, life isnt fair"....then smack them with a burning wad of hundos. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IrishPete 03-22-2007 06:45 AM

ahhhh balls. UK Student Poker Championship is that weekend...hopefully i cant play and am at a final trying to win some $$ and a WSOP seat.

Il play next one i guess unless i busto and come home early.
Ty tho.

Edit: p.s. did u change the day so wen the guy wins, and PMs you, you can say 'april fools yo! lol.'?

stokken 03-22-2007 07:02 AM

Perpeteum, still in!

Freelancer 03-22-2007 07:03 AM

Can anybody give me a url to change my avatar here on 2p2? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh yeah I'm in now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Edit; Changed picture on stars 2 min. ago, this is gonna be interesting for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
And jman, awesome initiative !!
I especially love the idea of your avatars all over the place haha.

loveinvain 03-22-2007 07:49 AM

In. cracker69 on Stars. Thx for changing the time, as an european I pretty much decided not to play tonight as it would screw up my sleep but the new time works just fine.

Ty again.

newdriger 03-22-2007 08:55 AM

that's great. I can play both. March 22nd for 3 hours, April 1 for 5/2 hours. Avator is ready!

Thank you