Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Indy Poker Club Shut Down (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354865)

USC@MICH 03-15-2007 01:15 PM

Re: Indy Poker Club Shut Down

Wow they hit the owner in the face with a "UZI-style" machine gun! That way no one will think the owner had anything to do with this robbery?

There was a poker in room in Baltimore a few years back,it never got robbed but they ran a add in The Sun advertising the poker...two weeks later presto,Baltimores finest cited everone for gambling and charged two or three people.

RicP 03-15-2007 04:09 PM

All Muncie clubs are still going as of Monday anyway (when I talked to a friend of mine).

I agree about the need to provide better security. At all the clubs it's pretty lax.

USC@MICH 03-15-2007 04:20 PM

Cool...thats good news, lax security. Now ever thug with any balls on them know that it is a easy score!

think before you speak.

I also belive that most the time a room gets robbed its a inside job. The owner usually sets it up.

IndyGuy 03-15-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool...thats good news, lax security. Now ever thug with any balls on them know that it is a easy score!

think before you speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course... since armed robbers typically troll 2+2 in hopes that they can find leads on easy scores in central Indiana.

IndyGuy 03-15-2007 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another great place in Fort Wayne so I'm wondering if this is going to be a statewide "crack down" or just an Indy city thing

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this IndyStar article, there was another bust today at an operation at 38th & Capitol. This place had been busted back in 2004, at which time several local politicians were on site in a city owned vehicle.

At any rate, it looks like this is either a pattern of busting these places in Indy or simply another bust to make it look less political that IPC was busted the other day.

*TT* 03-15-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

think before you speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course... since armed robbers typically troll 2+2 in hopes that they can find leads on easy scores in central Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its possible, we were surprised to learn the NYPD does the same thing.

RicP 03-15-2007 07:51 PM

Meh... not mentioning places and talking about good sized cities so IF they found them they'd see for themselves.

Really not liking the Indy places getting shutdown.. wonder if they had cherry machines too.

USC@MICH 03-15-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

think before you speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything is possiable.....esp if your talking 20 30k in one place.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IndyGuy 03-16-2007 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

think before you speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, and I wouldn't be surprised at someone from the Indianapolis Metro Police Department trolling here looking for info. I don't give the criminal masterminds in central Indiana that much credit for ingenuity.

IndyGuy 03-16-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another great place in Fort Wayne so I'm wondering if this is going to be a statewide "crack down" or just an Indy city thing

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this IndyStar article, there was another bust today at an operation at 38th & Capitol. This place had been busted back in 2004, at which time several local politicians were on site in a city owned vehicle.

At any rate, it looks like this is either a pattern of busting these places in Indy or simply another bust to make it look less political that IPC was busted the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting myself with supporting evidence:
The Indianapolis Star reports more gambling busts. Pea-shake houses this time.