Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   texdolly on FTP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352121)

mhcmarty 03-29-2007 05:06 PM

Re: texdolly on FTP

Was texdolly highlighted in Red?

Daliman 03-29-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Give the man a break. He's over 70 years old; of course he might hesitate some to play 20-year-old Tom Dwan on the internet. Put them against each other at a live table, and we'll see how they'll do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blah, blah, internet isn't real poker blah blah blah.

tagtastic 03-29-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was texdolly highlighted in Red?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why were people in the rail asking this? Of course he's not red, he has no relationship with FTP. Just because you're a known pro does not mean you show up in red.

Push_Fold 03-29-2007 10:03 PM

texdolly has to be Doyle. Who else would pick that sn?

jah7_fsu1 03-30-2007 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durrr would eat him alive when he turns 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...funny you say this without mentioning what game they are going to play. I can think of a few that I think Doyle would be favored in and I'm a Durr fan [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Lurker. 03-30-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
someone impersonating doyle.

gilbert 03-30-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone who likes threads started on message boards on whether or not they are a name pro.

john voight 03-30-2007 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi I'm with your bank, can you please PM me your bank account, name and adress, as well as any passwords for online accounts? thanks.

jimpo 03-30-2007 02:31 AM

Push fold leveled you.

Drainbamaged 03-30-2007 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Give the man a break. He's over 70 years old; of course he might hesitate some to play 20-year-old Tom Dwan on the internet. Put them against each other at a live table, and we'll see how they'll do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Live tells are so overrated. Durrr would eat him alive when he turns 21. Those name pros are such fish on HSP. It's amazing they have the shark like reputations they do. Now granted, Doyle has actually looked the best out of the name pros on HSP but still..

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not as much Doyle being at an advantage at a live table as Doyle being at a disadvantage on the net. After all, being over 70 years old, it's conceivable he isn't as comfortable with computerized poker at a high tempo.