Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Profbets is busto (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351185)

Sponger. 03-09-2007 04:23 PM

Re: Profbets is busto

[ QUOTE ]
i thought u played lower. move up when games are good?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you playing NL1K all the time now, or just because he was playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play between 2/4 and 5/10, and mostly I only play really bad people at 5/10

Wools 03-09-2007 04:28 PM

Congrats, Sponger. Though I actually hate you since we both played SSNL at the same time and now you win more in a day than I clear in a month.

ProfBets 03-09-2007 04:29 PM

Its funny how this [censored] doesnt show his millions of [censored] 2 outter turn cards and basically never missing a flop EVER in [censored] hrs of play. its easy to sound like a [censored] genious when you cant miss; whenever your behind you catch, whenever you were just barely ahead you hold, etc.
Seriously sucka [censored] [censored] u peice of [censored]

bigt2k4 03-09-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i thought u played lower. move up when games are good?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you playing NL1K all the time now, or just because he was playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play between 2/4 and 5/10, and mostly I only play really bad people at 5/10

[/ QUOTE ]
u both play on prima??? screennames?

bigt2k4 03-09-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its funny how this [censored] doesnt show his millions of [censored] 2 outter turn cards and basically never missing a flop EVER in [censored] hrs of play. its easy to sound like a [censored] genious when you cant miss; whenever your behind you catch, whenever you were just barely ahead you hold, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

1knl HU?

React1oN 03-09-2007 04:32 PM

sponger4mod

Kermit 03-09-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1knl HU?

[/ QUOTE ]

HU GRUDGE MATCH TIME!!!!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

citanul 03-09-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sponger, you still don't play that well

however, you're literally aeons ahead of where you were last year

how'd you get there after 14000 non-poker posts? you're like the shining example of there actually being hope for some people

[/ QUOTE ]

total agreement.

surfinillini 03-09-2007 04:33 PM

after seeing what sponger looks like irl in vegas, its good to see he has at least something going for him these days [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sponger. 03-09-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rofl, you are seriously really awful even when you were playing serious, and I posted every big pot we played except these two. If anything you were getting lucky when we went all in while you were on psycho monkey tilt...

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (BB): $2743
SB: $529

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($15, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $30</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $90</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $2,748</font>, SB calls all in for $449
Uncalled bet of $2209 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Flop:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1078, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Turn:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($1078, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($1078, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Nines) and won $538.75
SB had 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Nines) and won $538.75
Final Pot: $1077.50 ($0.50 rake)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (SB): $4722
BB: $540

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($15, 2 players)
<font color="red">BB raises all in to $545</font>, Hero calls $535

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1090, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($1090, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($1090, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Seven high) and won $544.75
BB had 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a straight, Seven high) and won $544.75
Final Pot: $1089.50 ($0.50 rake)