Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Inspired by the "im going to piss in my roomates room" thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342248)

grouchie 02-27-2007 02:54 AM

Re: Inspired by the \"im going to piss in my roomates room\" thread

[ QUOTE ]
So you guys are mad at him because he likes chicks? Somethin ain't right here...

[/ QUOTE ]

chicks before di cks, that's my motto....
glad I don't hang out with you guys though, i'd hate to get your pubes in my beard...

SkeetyMcdoogle 02-27-2007 02:58 AM

nothing grinds my gears like piss in my bed

beecass 02-27-2007 02:59 AM

Buffsta8 02-27-2007 02:59 AM

Re: Inspired my the \"im going to piss in my roomates room\" thread

Theres probably heaps more fun ways to get back at someone than urinating all over their [censored]. Also the stale smell of piss that would surround him would be rough for all involved so woulda been a beat for all of you. You shoulda just done something to embarrass him in front of the ladies that made you look cool and him like a douche bag then itll put him in his place and allow you to profit into scoring some tail

whoisthedrizzle 02-27-2007 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nothing grinds my gears like piss in my bed

[/ QUOTE ]

another thing that grinds my gears is when i can't find the droids i'm looking for

thedustbustr 02-27-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bores before hoes?

[/ QUOTE ]
best friends, of course, but theres only like 4 of them. hoes before all the rest of the dude friends.

beecass 02-27-2007 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Theres probably heaps more fun ways to get back at someone than urinating all over their [censored]. Also the stale smell of piss that would surround him would be rough for all involved so woulda been a beat for all of you. You shoulda just done something to embarrass him in front of the ladies that made you look cool and him like a douche bag then itll put him in his place and allow you to profit into scoring some tail

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say this, one of the main things he does in putting chicks before is mates is tell them stuff about us to put us down. I reckon bad mouthing your friends to make yourself look better is horrid.

Beat for him: his girlfriend is ugly..(i'll get pics)
Beat for me: i dont know how to show pics (please help)

whoisthedrizzle 02-27-2007 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say this, one of the main things he does in putting chicks before is mates is tell them stuff about us to put us down. I reckon bad mouthing your friends to make yourself look better is horrid.

Beat for him: his girlfriend is ugly..(i'll get pics)

[/ QUOTE ]

well, at least you're taking the high road

beecass 02-27-2007 03:14 AM

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8...454759lyn9.jpg

AWW beat for him...His gf is on the left

TIEdup14 02-27-2007 03:27 AM

LOL uggos

pls tell me they're from England

btw your friend sounds like an idiot, but pissing on his stuff??? that's a little ridiculous