Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337271)

dirtysanchez 02-21-2007 03:09 AM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with

maybe you're gay and you really hate yourself for engaging in heterosexual activities?

edit: and i mean bengiec i just use quick reply

cking 02-21-2007 03:44 AM

There has def been a few girls where after sex im the same way and don't want to hear their annoying talk or a billion other things that they are doing that is annoying me. However most my friends agree that the girls were/are annoying without even having sex with them. However unlike you this has not stopped me from doing it with them multiple times.

Green Kool Aid 02-21-2007 04:05 AM

this is your problem for real

[ QUOTE ]

i ignore their texts
i go on aim a lot less
eventually they corner me and ask me why im ignoring them
i beat around the bush (lolololol)

[/ QUOTE ]

cambraceres 02-21-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is your problem for real

[ QUOTE ]

i ignore their texts
i go on aim a lot less
eventually they corner me and ask me why im ignoring them
i beat around the bush (lolololol)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what's the proper strategy. I have to deal with exactly this. I just slept with a girl, showed her affection and everything. Now she's gonna be hurt because I don;t want anything to do with her, and that isn;t cool with me. I'm conscience-slated, and this isn't going to be cool.

Cam

Green Kool Aid 02-21-2007 04:46 AM

the theme im getting is that if a girl is getting attached is just tell her you player poker 8 hours per day on 10+ tables at a time.

should do the trick getting them away.

raptor517 02-21-2007 05:03 AM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

i totally feel you. the next morning if they stay the night u wake up and almost cringe, and cant get them out of there soon enough and dont want to think about them. its normal, happens to everyone i hope and think, but i def feel ya. i dno what it is i literally cringe if i see them or they try to talk to me.

BEP 02-21-2007 05:21 AM

You silly ho's should raise your standards.

Stop bragging on internet message boards about the nasty and annoying dogs you bang ("ooooh, look at me 5 chicks... and I don't even give a F%@$") and work on finding a girlfriend who is a lot hotter and cooler than you are.

dirtysanchez 02-21-2007 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Stop bragging on internet message boards about the nasty and annoying dogs you bang ("ooooh, look at me 5 chicks... and I don't even give a F%@$") and work on finding a girlfriend who is a lot hotter and cooler than you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

5 chicks isnt a brag, and ive seen pics they arent dogs looks-wise. i honestly think the real problem is that bengie is assuming every girl he touches will want to marry him, and its that thought that makes them all seem disgusting to him after he hooks up with them. by actively avoiding them after hooking up, he is causing them to act possessive. if he would just act normal afterwards, i think he would find that things dont have to be so weird.

Misfire 02-21-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cakewalk 02-21-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5 chicks isnt a brag, and ive seen pics they arent dogs looks-wise. i honestly think the real problem is that bengie is assuming every girl he touches will want to marry him, and its that thought that makes them all seem disgusting to him after he hooks up with them. by actively avoiding them after hooking up, he is causing them to act possessive. if he would just act normal afterwards, i think he would find that things dont have to be so weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant help but act weird. as raptor said i just cringe at the thought of them, and can't get them out of my sight fast enough. it's weird tho cus give it like 4 weeks and i have no problem calling them for round 2. at that point i still dont want to see them after the sex.