Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Doing the A to save the V? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332117)

DWarrior 02-14-2007 06:25 PM

Re: Doing the A to save the V?

[ QUOTE ]
(2) cause she is saving the V for the future hubby (im gonna go ahead and discount that she prefers anal cause life just couldnt be so lucky).

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, that doesn't make much sense. The hubby would at some point had to have been a bf, so he must have done the A. After discovering this oddity, who would ever marry a chick like that.

delta k 02-14-2007 06:27 PM

meh, my girlfriend said it wasn't cheating if i did another girl in the A and didn't kiss her, since she didn't want to. sadly, i wasn't able to pull that off because it's sort of an awkward pick up line.

boomshakalaka 02-14-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(2) cause she is saving the V for the future hubby (im gonna go ahead and discount that she prefers anal cause life just couldnt be so lucky).

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, that doesn't make much sense. The hubby would at some point had to have been a bf, so he must have done the A. After discovering this oddity, who would ever marry a chick like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol exactly.. If I never get to pound the pooper, Im hoping that my some day wife will love me enough to let me try it atleast once. If some chick is letting me stroke it out in her anus on the regular, why marry her?

allaboutmyfetti 02-14-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had a girl one time tell me to do her in the A because she had a boyfriend and if I did it in her V it was cheating.

I loved her.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've gotten this line too from an ex who was dating some new guy ... whether she cheated on me this way i dunno, but I don't really care. There should be some sort of holiday dedicated to girls like that.

danzasmack 02-14-2007 06:32 PM

i heard a joke about this once where it ended up being a dude. I knew a chick who did this because she was allergic to latex. But that's all i've heard.

lyncks2002 02-14-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have these people actually read any of the Bible?

lol "Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:10" aments

[/ QUOTE ]
that line is funny on so many levels i cant even count them...
good one gild

tom10167 02-14-2007 06:33 PM

If my wife told me she was a virgin and a few years later told me she'd been analed by her entire graduating class I'd be pretty pissed.

In a row?

gamblore99 02-14-2007 06:38 PM

Having some other dude nail my gf in the ass would make me so much more mad than her just sleeping with another guy.

Girl trying to save virginty by taking it in the ass, I think she is crazy, but I would definitely marry her.

kniper 02-14-2007 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had a girl one time tell me to do her in the A because she had a boyfriend and if I did it in her V it was cheating.

I loved her.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would love her too

PokerFink 02-14-2007 06:46 PM

This is more common than a lot of people realize.

Never forget: girls have no sense of logic.