Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   No more P2P at Neteller for US-customers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=321248)

iSTRONG 02-01-2007 08:05 PM

Re: No more P2P at Neteller for US-costumers

In other news, well played 2+2. These last few days have been epic & it's amazing to see that with all this money changing hands (quite a few million dollars I'm sure) that only 2 people got scammed for a total of $1500.

pokerpunchout 02-01-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm that transfers aren't going through?

[/ QUOTE ]

Confirmed. It says your account needs to be "certified" for P2P.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about close ... I got the last of my cash off of their filthy site yesterday!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

1C5 02-01-2007 08:13 PM

Re: No more P2P at Neteller for US-customers

That was obvious. Glad some people got their money out.

MikeyKins 02-01-2007 08:13 PM

Countdown till class action lawsuit against Neteller.

They completely crossed the line with not allowing people access to their money. I've already talked to a couple of my US friends who are looking into fighting this hard.

Seriously, you guys are getting boned. Neteller as a company is dead in the water at this point, I wouldn't trust them with another nickel of my Canadian funds

NL__Fool 02-01-2007 08:20 PM

There is now absolutely no point in playing at Stars, Full Tilt UB etc for at least the next few months, if ever.

The only players who will not need to deposit money at these sites are winning players. Who want to be on 8 tables all full of winning players? The next few months we will see all the slight winners get eaten up by the better players, and then all the better players will have marginal winrates and eat each other up alive. Few will survive.

There are just not enough Non-US fish out there and if there are, Stars and the rest of the sites that did allow US players to continue playing are not doing enough advertising to attract them.

Fish can't deposit at all until they have a new deposit method available to them and even then will they want to deposit after having their money stuck in neteller for 6 months?

Thats all she wrote for Americans.

PokerBonusWhore 02-01-2007 08:22 PM

I love how they say they are stopping p2p's in order to prevent US members from using the funds with the intent to gamble online. Just shows how dumb they are. At this point most people were doing this as a way to rescue their money and ensure it's not lost forever, not necessarily use it to gamble. F Neteller.

Phenomenon 02-01-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is now absolutely no point in playing at Stars, Full Tilt UB etc for at least the next few months, if ever.

The only players who will not need to deposit money at these sites are winning players. Who want to be on 8 tables all full of winning players? The next few months we will see all the slight winners get eaten up by the better players, and then all the better players will have marginal winrates and eat each other up alive. Few will survive.

There are just not enough Non-US fish out there and if there are, Stars and the rest of the sites that did allow US players to continue playing are not doing enough advertising to attract them.

Fish can't deposit at all until they have a new deposit method available to them and even then will they want to deposit after having their money stuck in neteller for 6 months?

Thats all she wrote for Americans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exaggerate much?

Neil S 02-01-2007 08:29 PM

It's silly how some people conflate the end of Neteller with the end of online poker.

But it's time to sue Neteller if you've got money in there, definitely.

PokerBonusWhore 02-01-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But it's time to sue Neteller if you've got money in there, definitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't said we aren't going to get it. If it comes to that point then there will certainly be a MAJOR UPHEAVAL of EPIC PROPORTION....

Mr. Orange 02-01-2007 08:36 PM

never was able to my EFT cancelled. I guess I'm [censored]