Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   special sklansky question: when was the world proven to not be round?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318808)

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:32 AM

Re: special sklansky question: when was the world proven to not be rou

[ QUOTE ]
and i beleive... but you are right IM the idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I happen to have a very high IQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my brain is on another plain of existence

[/ QUOTE ]

yvesaint 01-30-2007 03:37 AM

thx for bolding the spelling mistakes,evenkeal

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thx for bolding the spelling mistakes, evenkeal

[/ QUOTE ]

<----- 1337

AE6 01-30-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now you know what your goin to say “they have got great set odds” my answer “no they don’t”.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh my god, it is all so simple when he explains it. daladiesman, do you coach?

were you perhaps captain of a debate team in highschool and/or college? are you a practicing attorney? please respond posthaste.

your biggest fan,
AE6

ps NO THEY DON'T

Evenkeal 01-30-2007 03:49 AM

NO THEY DONT

.Alex. 01-30-2007 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I happen to have a high IQ. <font color="red">M</font>y strongest <font color="red">attributes are</font> pattern recognition and anything relating to math. I am also very weird <font color="red">I'</font>m told. So it doesn<font color="red">'</font>t surprise me that people disagree with me <font color="red">a lot</font> becuase my brain is on another <font color="red">plane</font> of existence (not a better or worse one tha<font color="red">n</font> any of you). I don<font color="red">'</font>t say this to brag or talk myself up. <font color="red">I</font> say this to all of you who ac<font color="red">t</font>ually have the nerve to insult my intelligence. I am not dumb<font color="red">,</font> and <font color="red">I'm</font> sure there are many others on the <font color="red">forum</font> more intelligent than <font color="red">I</font>. I am not god<font color="red">'</font>s gift<font color="red">;</font> in fact <font color="red">I</font> struggle to write well and really strug<font color="red">g</font>le to communicate my thoughts to others in the form of writing or <font color="red">speak</font> in an articulate way. So <font color="red">forum</font> just please bear with me and hear me out if you don<font color="red">'</font>t agree with my posts<font color="red">.</font> <font color="red">I'm</font> here to help and to learn how other winning players do things. I really bel<font color="red">ie</font>ve that we do have <font color="red">a lot</font> to learn from each other<font color="red">, a</font>nd <font color="red">I</font> respect all of you<font color="red">. P</font>lease show me the same courtesy, and don<font color="red">'</font>t assume you know everything <font color="red">be</font>cause you can beat a certain level game.

Gary Stevenson 01-30-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dunno i thought this thread was pretty funny

[/ QUOTE ]

cassette 01-30-2007 05:15 AM

lmao at how fr nits tip toe around calling the guy an idiot.

DCopper04 01-30-2007 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
becuase my brain is on another <font color="red">plane</font> of existence (not a better or worse one tha<font color="red">n</font> any of you<font color="blue">rs</font> ).

[/ QUOTE ]