Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313039)

jonyy6788 01-23-2007 03:36 PM

Re: Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB?

Thanks for totally hijacking the thread...[censored]

Rubin 01-23-2007 09:56 PM

The way UB is acting is absolutely sick. They're sending out emails to everybody offering deposit options that aren't available for withdrawal for no reason other than to horde money and not fkn give it back. I can't believe they don't see what this is going to do to their reputation. The fact that they don't seem to care, seems to make an upcoming "cut and run" strategy a possiblity. It seems to me that their 1-6 weeks time frame (6 fkn weeks??) means that when you request a check, they AREN"T going to send it. They're going to think about it for a while. Why is it that I'm the only one who sees this? I'm trying to be optimistic because I have $800 in there that I'm going to need soon and they are clearly determined not to let me have it.

TheFish 01-23-2007 10:00 PM

exactly, all the sites are scrambling to come up with ways to get money IN - and no solutions on how to get money OUT.

I for one do not play poker in hopes of seeing my money in 6 weeks...

cmstaab 01-23-2007 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The way UB is acting is absolutely sick. They're sending out emails to everybody offering deposit options that aren't available for withdrawal for no reason other than to horde money and not fkn give it back. I can't believe they don't see what this is going to do to their reputation. The fact that they don't seem to care, seems to make an upcoming "cut and run" strategy a possiblity. It seems to me that their 1-6 weeks time frame (6 fkn weeks??) means that when you request a check, they AREN"T going to send it. They're going to think about it for a while. Why is it that I'm the only one who sees this? I'm trying to be optimistic because I have $800 in there that I'm going to need soon and they are clearly determined not to let me have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, take it easy on the "cut and run" prediction, I don't think this warrants that type of conclusion.

Rubin 01-23-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, take it easy on the "cut and run" prediction, I don't think this warrants that type of conclusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is there no UB rep coming in to set things straight? I'm tired of hearing from UB shills saying [censored] like "I'm gonna go in there and and build my bankroll while I'm waiting for them to get things lined up." Gimmee a fkn break. Look at the way they are handling it. Compare it to Stars and FT for example. These places are communicationg with their customers in a reasonably genuine way about withdrawals. UB is push push pushing for deposits and quietly(quickly) removing the ability to withdraw. I don't have 2000+ in there so I can't get a courier delivery but the amount is significant to me. So I deposited $25 there with click2pay and they took it in a second. I did it because click2pay is in the dropdown as a withrawal method. I was expecting (because it was my 1st click2pay transaction) to be able to withdraw 7days later. If I can't then they will have successfully tricked me- plain and simple. What do you call it? Do you really think that they are able to take deposits via Western Union but for some reason they aren't able to send money the other way if I agree to pay for it? That's what they told me. Bodog is reportedly EATING some of the western union costs for withdrawals to keep their customers reassured that their money is safe. Pokerstars is giving people the option of paying a $25 fee for courier delivery for withdrawals under 1000. UB just says "Hey everything's cool cause we're offering you several ways to deposit!" Then they're jerking people around when they try to find a way to get it back. I didn't "predict" that they will cut and run. I'm saying it's a distinct possibility if they continue to operate in a manner that is clearly deceptive. They are not acting like they are concerned with maintaining trust. They're acting like they want to get as much money going in as possible before people realize how difficult or impossible it is to get out. And no bona fide reps are coming in here to talk straight with any of us. "Rumours" that they will be offering new processing methods in "as little as a week" don't really cut it if your somebody who's got something important trapped in there.

jonyy6788 01-24-2007 12:10 PM

I just received an email that still claims Click2Pay is a withdraw option. Can anybody here verify that their transaction either got accepted/rejected-->Click2Pay

EDIT: This is of course only a valid option if you have actually deposited using Click2Pay BEFORE requesting withdraw

tkkfan 01-24-2007 12:46 PM

Ok i'm totally lost.. I was told even though I made a deposit with click2pay, I can't make a withdrawal. The only way I can get my money is by check. So now does click2pay work?

MattSuspect 01-24-2007 01:17 PM

just got this:

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Due to recent developments and to the existing legal situation in the US the decision has been taken to not accept any new sign-ups from US citizens. We would like to ask for your understanding.

Should you have further questions about the information given above, please reply directly to this email, including our original text and ticket number. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much faster.

Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via telephone or fax.

Kind regards

JerBear77 01-24-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just got this:

Due to recent developments and to the existing legal situation in the US the decision has been taken to not accept any new sign-ups from US citizens. We would like to ask for your understanding.

Should you have further questions about the information given above, please reply directly to this email, including our original text and ticket number. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much faster.

Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via telephone or fax.

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct, Click2Pay HAS cut off new accounts from being created.

I have processed a WD from UB yesterday afternoon to Click2Pay, it still shows it as pending and nothing has happened yet.

Im pretty certain that you ahve to do a deposit to UB before they will do a WD to that account.

FWIW, FT took a WD to my Click2Pay account without a hassle, so has Absolute Poker.

jonyy6788 01-24-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just got this:

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct, Click2Pay HAS cut off new accounts from being created.

I have processed a WD from UB yesterday afternoon to Click2Pay, it still shows it as pending and nothing has happened yet.

Im pretty certain that you ahve to do a deposit to UB before they will do a WD to that account.

FWIW, FT took a WD to my Click2Pay account without a hassle, so has Absolute Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response, can you post outcome when it is accepted or declined please!