Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305234)

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:33 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Scr

[ QUOTE ]
It won't work for me..

Saying something about the leftmost character is messed up on line 132(it is showing a { or } on that line)

[/ QUOTE ]

Update your AHK - very recent version is required.

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Error at line 1.

Line Text:####Starsbuddylist####
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have the wrong script / thread ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In addition, it will click the timebank button on all tables that have been awaiting your input long enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

does it work for resized smaller tables as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You have to keep your eye out for all-ins though - it won't notice them since the slider doesn't show if you can only call / fold.

1C5 01-13-2007 11:04 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script

Hi Dave, anyway to have the auto timebank enabled and the move mouse to active table disabled?

_dave_ 01-13-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Dave, anyway to have the auto timebank enabled and the move mouse to active table disabled?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can, it requires a tiny edit to the script:
<ul type="square">[*]Open it up in notepad, and do a CTRL+F (Find) for the word "MouseMove" (there is only one)
[*]Comment this line with a ";" symbol.
[*]Save &amp; reload the script [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][/list]
But seriously, give it some time to get used to it - it is so very useful. You of all people must cover some huge amount distance just moving your mouse about with all those monitors [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you set up a "Fold" hotkey in BetPot, you can deal with ~8 tables in under a second if need be...

But it does take a little time to get used to the mousemove - You should know that as soon as it does move your mouse, it will not do so again until you have acted on the highlighted table - so you are free to move the mouse for your own purposes until the urgent table is acted on - maybe that makes a difference?

adave.

Dice Man 01-14-2007 02:21 AM

Dave, the auto-clicking time bank doesn't work for me at either the 16's or 6.50 turbo's @Stars (both 9 seated), but works fine at the 3.40 turbo's - 10 seated.

I've tried it with &amp; without Stars planner &amp; used various window sizes.

I'm using a hyper-simple theme with a black background.
Style XP - Eclipse/Sunlight/Normal Font size
1360x768 res 32bpp

http://www2.filehost.to/files/2007-0...5_untitled.gif

It would be nice to be able to get this to work as it's very helpful for me.

1C5 01-14-2007 09:22 AM

OK, thanks Dave. I never used any hotkeys.

I guess I use those with the Betpot? For NL, could you give me an example of what you use for your hotkeys just to give me an idea? And I have no idea how to make them but I assume the directions are somewhere to be found in the big betpot thread?

Being able to play without a mouse would work great on my laptop, you got me interested!
Thanks for all the help!

Steven 01-14-2007 12:47 PM

very nice script indeed.

only thing: will stars be ok with this, as it does click your button. Is't that where they draw the line?

thanks,

aghasax 01-14-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, thanks Dave. I never used any hotkeys.

I guess I use those with the Betpot? For NL, could you give me an example of what you use for your hotkeys just to give me an idea? And I have no idea how to make them but I assume the directions are somewhere to be found in the big betpot thread?

Being able to play without a mouse would work great on my laptop, you got me interested!
Thanks for all the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Search for disco_stu's questions and answers in the Stars Bet Pot AHK? thread, it's really not difficult even for a computer donky like me

1C5 01-14-2007 10:04 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script

Hi Dave, i read through that big thread but still don't know how to set hotkeys for NL.

I guess I would need a fold button, call button, raise 2/3 pot and raise pot (just like my mouse button settings).

Is there an easy way to do this?