Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: Post flight/room details for STTFHUC2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=30271)

J-Lo 02-07-2006 12:37 AM

Re: OT: Post flight/room details for STTFHUC2

i'm arriving wed night... usher, we can do some gambooling if you are there that night... i'm stayin' at the aladin, across from belagio.

SlackerMcFly 02-07-2006 01:10 AM

Sixes and I arrive waaaay before any of you even think of waking up (7:30am on Friday). We will be surrounded by 12 gorgeous young ladies and a couple of MSFBLFs for good measure.

Don't even think about meeting or talking to any of them, you simply don't have a chance. Cats will mate with dogs first.

Once they are secure and coordinated, 66, myself and Cleinen will hit the Wynn (around noonish or a little later on Friday).

Staying at the Venetian near the "Wild eyed crazy looking bald dude". Just like old times.

PS: PM me if you want a shirt. I'll be taking orders as of............ NOW.

SlackaMcVegas

Gramps 02-07-2006 03:21 AM

Getting in at 12:45 p.m. on Thursday, staying at the Bellagio courtesy of Empire Poker and their "dreamy" Vegas vacation promotion. Looking to hit up the 5:00 tourney there that first night.

Irieguy 02-07-2006 04:22 AM

I arrived a year and a half ago.

Creeper and I will be checking into the TI on Friday after the Wynn rendezvous.

Then I have to go over to the Venetian and start getting the tournament suite ready. Twice the field means more than twice the work this time, so I'll be busy with BS all day.

I'll be available to party on Thursday and Friday night.

I will send out PMs to all participants later this week with details on how to get into the tournament.

PM SlackerMcFly with where you are staying and your cell phone #. He is going to make a contact roster.

Irieguy

PS- Oh yeah, I just got a call from Catherine the Beautiful who confirmed her presence at the tournament. I should be able to finalize plans with 2 more girls within the next few days. All I can say is that the HUC-II strippers absolutely pwn, and nobody will be disappointed. I even got an smoking-hot Asian chick for Unarmed. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

PPS- If SlimPickens' or anyone else's girlfriends are reading this, I'm totally kidding about the strippers. Talking about strippers is just part of my 2+2 persona... in real life I have a wife and mostly just hang out at home and play poker. This is a poker tournament, not a bachelor party, and the only woman who will even be in the tournament room is my wife and she will personally guarantee to any concerned wives or girlfriends that there will be absolutely no naked women or non-poker shenanigans at any event that I am running.

Apathy 02-07-2006 04:35 AM

Im getting in at 8:11pm on the thursday. I sent my cell info to slacker so whoever is there on thursday can get in touch and meet up.

Also - I totally cracked up at Iries post in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

skipperbob 02-07-2006 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a poker tournament, not a bachelor party, and the only woman who will even be in the tournament room is my wife and she will personally guarantee to any concerned wives or girlfriends that there will be absolutely no naked women or non-poker shenanigans at any event that I am running

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]And "SFB" will hold all the funds so as to insure their safety [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Deuce2High 02-07-2006 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I arrived a year and a half ago.

Creeper and I will be checking into the TI on Friday after the Wynn rendezvous.

Then I have to go over to the Venetian and start getting the tournament suite ready. Twice the field means more than twice the work this time, so I'll be busy with BS all day.

I'll be available to party on Thursday and Friday night.

I will send out PMs to all participants later this week with details on how to get into the tournament.

PM SlackerMcFly with where you are staying and your cell phone #. He is going to make a contact roster.

Irieguy

PS- Oh yeah, I just got a call from Catherine the Beautiful who confirmed her presence at the tournament. I should be able to finalize plans with 2 more girls within the next few days. All I can say is that the HUC-II strippers absolutely pwn, and nobody will be disappointed. I even got an smoking-hot Asian chick for Unarmed. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

PPS- If SlimPickens' or anyone else's girlfriends are reading this, I'm totally kidding about the strippers. Talking about strippers is just part of my 2+2 persona... in real life I have a wife and mostly just hang out at home and play poker. This is a poker tournament, not a bachelor party, and the only woman who will even be in the tournament room is my wife and she will personally guarantee to any concerned wives or girlfriends that there will be absolutely no naked women or non-poker shenanigans at any event that I am running.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got to show this one to my dad.

citanul 02-07-2006 01:37 PM

i'm in thursday at 3pm, leaving tuesday at around 6pm, not playing the huc-tournament, and staying with daliman. i didn't know about this wynn tournament at 5pm, so maybe i'll try to do that, i'll be playing the wynn friday tournament for sure though.

The Yugoslavian 02-07-2006 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Christine and/or Jessica in? They both absolutely pwn and I should get like a 'finders discount'....[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Who has never actually set foot in a scrippa club, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], and is just trying to portray the 'thug lifestyle' through lies and made up stories.

Maulik 02-07-2006 02:24 PM

Yugo is always funny, haha.

tiger, your games should be soft!