Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297887)

StepBangin 01-03-2007 10:54 PM

Re: Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but if you want my credibility look up batmanalan on nasioc.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The web page is different everytime I go to it! lol

batmanalan 01-03-2007 10:57 PM

nope, we never played tournaments together. no cash games, this was heads up only.

i could see how that would be an advantage

StepBangin 01-03-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so they say my friend, lee, cheated in losing money to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you and your "friend" play in tournaments (small MTT or SNG) together? They say "chip dumping" rather than "collusion", so that's what makes me wonder if it is a tournament thing?

They have very good software that triggers and flags certain gameplay anomalies that would suggest complicity between players...

And yes- Having 3 guys together on the phone or IM while in a $1000 SnG, colluding and then dumping their chips into the leader is a huge advantage...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up their names on www.sharkscope.com and click their names and go to "recent results"

It doesnt have results from the same day, but it Appears Batmanalan and leegizzer1 play completely different stakes, and Alan is much better, lol

EDIT: Looking at the bar graph of Number of games at each level, I find it very very hard to believe they chip dumped in SNG's so it must have been in a cash game

batmanalan 01-03-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so they say my friend, lee, cheated in losing money to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you and your "friend" play in tournaments (small MTT or SNG) together? They say "chip dumping" rather than "collusion", so that's what makes me wonder if it is a tournament thing?

They have very good software that triggers and flags certain gameplay anomalies that would suggest complicity between players...

And yes- Having 3 guys together on the phone or IM while in a $1000 SnG, colluding and then dumping their chips into the leader is a huge advantage...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up their names on www.sharkscope.com and click their names and go to "recent results"

It doesnt have results from the same day, but it Appears Batmanalan and leegizzer1 play completely different stakes, and Alan is much better, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

right, thank you for that. I did not know that existed.

batmanalan 01-03-2007 10:59 PM

if you want to look up my stats on pokerstars, u can too, i just joined when FT had taken so long to audit.

batmanalan 01-03-2007 11:03 PM

yep, it was a 3/6 cash game, those are much more fun than sngs. But i have learned not to keep money online, but i was naive in thinking i wouldn't get robbed. Doesn't mean i deserve it, but i have learned since.

LandonM 01-03-2007 11:05 PM

LOL, I just used sharkscope (which I had never used before) to look up the first online account I ever had- I had a superfish logo!!

Sorry about getting ganked on Tilt, but look at it this way. There are more fish elsewhere...

batmanalan 01-03-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I just used sharkscope (which I had never used before) to look up the first online account I ever had- I had a superfish logo!!

Sorry about getting ganked on Tilt, but look at it this way. There are more fish elsewhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i just worked so hard on that account, countless hours, and dollars gone

batmanalan 01-03-2007 11:16 PM

i thank this forum for the ability to plead my case.

LandonM 01-03-2007 11:16 PM

It does kinda sound like you're getting the shaft-a-roo...

Don't give up.
If the whole story you've given here is complete and accurate, you should appeal this.

Sometimes (rarely), people make mistaken decisions and are willing to admit to it after taking a second look.

I don't know how you should handle this, but maybe a letter to the sites offices pleading your case and asking for a phone-call- because you really did nothing wrong and they erred in their decision- might be a good next step.

One of the more frustrating things about business predicated on "internet communication" is that it completely eliminates the "human" element of decision-making; people are far, far more willing to be caviler with other peoples well-being when everything is simply a matter of "emails" than they would if they had to do the exact same thing in a phone call or face to face.