Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   stars or Party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=295557)

Flintoff 01-21-2007 11:43 PM

Re: stars or Party

Play at Party, and it's not even close. The site is really starting to build up again and I often find 10 tables of 10/20 Limit to chose from when I first logon on a morning.

It really isn't hard to find unmentionable these days.

Abramovic 01-22-2007 09:15 AM

Someone send me some info on unmentionable?

kabouter 01-22-2007 10:32 AM

I would also like some info on the unmentionable if that is possible ofcourse [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lwrunner103 01-22-2007 11:02 AM

If tou live in US is it possible to make a European/nonUS account. PM me with info.

Sammich 01-22-2007 05:20 PM

Hmm isnt there a sticky thread at the very top of the forums about US folks opening accounts under false pretenses? You might want to check it out lwrunner103.

slim 01-23-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to decide where to play my ring games this year. Since Party blocked the Americans my tournament play has switched almost exclusively to Stars while I've been playing ring games at Party, around 25K hands a month.

Party has been pretty good with the cash bonuses, I don't have any actual numbers but I'm guessing around $700 amonth and I got 3 ipods and a PSP for my kids at Xmas with the Party Points I earned.

Anyone think the bonuses would be better at Stars if I switched all my play there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how you are able to get all that bonus and merchandise. They usually only offer 100 reload and some VIP promos which may push it up to 500 bucks. BUT to get the cash for the VIP promos,you always have to exchange your Party Points. So I'm usually left with no more points than the beginning of the month by the time I cash them in for their VIP promos. So frustrating.

RED FACE 01-23-2007 06:01 PM

For those who suggest playing at Party are you playing the lower stakes NL?

I'm wondering because of this description of their rake from pokerlistings, "PartyPoker's rake is not so attractive, as it highly disfavors the low limit games. The higher limit games actually have a comparably low rake. The rake runs as high as 10% in $0.50/$1 and $1/$2 games, as 50 cent is raked when the pot reaches $5."

Any thoughts on this?

nufc4ever 05-20-2007 05:11 PM

hmm this unmentionable seems interesting, pm me please.

FlushTheToilet 05-20-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm this unmentionable seems neccessary, pm me please.

[/ QUOTE ]

FlushTheToilet 05-20-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm this unmentionable seems neccessary, pm me please.

[/ QUOTE ]