Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: TTFN (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=277275)

cakewalk 12-07-2006 04:28 AM

Re: OT: TTFN

what a cute bunnny

FoldYourLife 12-07-2006 04:49 AM

WTF, two goodbye posts in one night, this sucks.

RikkiDee 12-07-2006 05:09 AM

not to be a dick or anything but I honestly think one of your biggest problems is game selection.

Far too often I see you mindlessly loaded up in 5 consecutive SNGs with 4 other multitablers right behind you. It happens a lot and I generally try to avoid it. I realize you don't want to back down to the competition by waiting for a more opportune time to play but playing vs 5-7 other multitablers is surely -EV.

Just my thoughts.

FoldYourLife 12-07-2006 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not to be a dick or anything but I honestly think one of your biggest problems is game selection.

Far too often I see you mindlessly loaded up in 5 consecutive SNGs with 4 other multitablers right behind you. It happens a lot and I generally try to avoid it. I realize you don't want to back down to the competition by waiting for a more opportune time to play but playing vs 5-7 other multitablers is surely -EV.

Just my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but this is getting harder and harder to avoid for anyone multitabling the 60's and above.

z32fanatic 12-07-2006 05:13 AM

Hasn't Pineapple made this post like 24 times now? I remember him saying the same "I'm done with STTF for realz now!" post about a month ago.

jgunnip 12-07-2006 05:40 AM

switch to cash games already

leftysright 12-07-2006 07:41 AM

you just need to not play as many tables at once. the games are not what they once were.

bennies 12-07-2006 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
switch to cash games already

[/ QUOTE ]

MikeMcQ1 12-07-2006 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF, two goodbye posts in one night, this sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not too happy with what's going on around here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

cha59 12-07-2006 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but this is getting harder and harder to avoid for anyone multitabling the 60's and above.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game selection matters a lot. It is hard to avoid half a table of 2+2ers or other good multi tablers in the 60s (and many other levels also) anymore. I can see why you're struggling.

Sorry to see its come to this. You seem very knowledgeable about poker and sng's.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.