Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Real World DENVER : Premiere (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=266456)

miajag 11-24-2006 08:09 PM

Re: Real World DENVER : Premiere

[ QUOTE ]
The thing I hate about this show is that its so far from any real world that anyone lives in. If they just renamed it "psycho [censored] [censored] crybaby house" I would probably be more interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the actual real world isn't 30% black, 15% gay and 100% retarded?

Autocratic 11-24-2006 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't watched, went to HS w/ a girl that's on it. Not enough for me to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing, so did I. She graduated a year behind me, was a [censored] then, and from the rumors I've heard, is still a [censored] now. I'll probably watch just to see what she looks like now.

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Svetlana from Key West is from my hometown. That makes me something like 30% more likely to bang her than the average person, I think.

alec2927 11-24-2006 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing, so did I. She graduated a year behind me, was a [censored] then, and from the rumors I've heard, is still a [censored] now. I'll probably watch just to see what she looks like now.

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Svetlana from Key West is from my hometown. That makes me something like 30% more likely to bang her than the average person, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

you live in Bucks County? I live in Newtown...

tuq 11-24-2006 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thing I hate about this show is that its so far from any real world that anyone lives in. If they just renamed it "psycho [censored] [censored] crybaby house" I would probably be more interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the actual real world isn't 30% black, 15% gay and 100% retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. To be fair, I thought the first couple or even few seasons weren't too bad - OK, not the "real world" but they seemed to have some diverse, creative, intelligent people. Then somewhere around Vegas they all started secksing each other every night and I don't think it's stopped. It's like they left a bowl of Ecstasy sitting on the coffee table or something. Weird.

Autocratic 11-24-2006 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you live in Bucks County? I live in Newtown...

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa snap. Richboro.

MrOnizuka 11-24-2006 09:48 PM

Two out of the three chicks on this one are smokin hot and the last one seems like a pretty huge [censored] so I'm on board.

RiverFenix 11-24-2006 10:22 PM

Did you all go to council rock or what? I think theyre a few more 2p2ers from bucks county area.

Autocratic 11-24-2006 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you all go to council rock or what? I think theyre a few more 2p2ers from bucks county area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did go to CR. I know at least one other 2p2er who was in my graduating class (and I had decent amounts of contact with in HS). I am currently living in DC for school, however, and am not really sure if I will be returning to Bucks much after I graduate in a couple of years.

aheravi 11-24-2006 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The best Real World season IMHO was San Diego. I think that it has gone downhill since then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to tell you, but Miami was the demise--when MTV started handing these kids "jobs" because they were to f-ing lazy to do anything for themselves.

The premise was played out years ago.

JSchnett 11-24-2006 10:49 PM

I liked this premiere