Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265108)

beanie 11-21-2006 08:14 AM

Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

I will post later today the e-mail that FTP sent me taking you off of my trackers (those e-mails get sent to my assistant who isn't awake). I have stole nothing from you. I asked you to quit being abusive to my staff and you didn't so I broomed you.

I have been in this business for 3 years, no one is perfect but I doubt that you will find many people unhappy with our service overall.

We will do just about anything to keep customers happy but we try and set a level of expectation so as to not disappoint people. Clearly you were disappointed judging from your abusive e-mails.

I guess once people see that FTP has removed you from our trackers then that should answer your slanderous accusations.

RikaKazak 11-21-2006 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree on both acocunts....was a warning given? If so, then it's fine, but to just stop with no warning, not cool.

And to OP: I take it english isn't your first language?

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree on both acocunts....was a warning given? If so, then it's fine, but to just stop with no warning, not cool.

And to OP: I take it english isn't your first language?

[/ QUOTE ]

rika no warning was given once again no warning infact yst when i loggen in the site to chk the stats it was clearly showing $220( even though it shud be more coz he had not updated for 2 to 3 days). but today i decided to log in my account it said $0.

do i have to say more he jus decided all of sudden to stop .he is a sccammer he shud be banned.

beanie 11-21-2006 08:21 AM

we warned him multiple times and it had nothing to do with the limits he plays. He sent me an e-mail and I basically explained to him that no amount of money is worth the abuse he was putting on my staff.

Trust me if your boss acted this way when people repeatedly abused you after being asked to stop and explaining the lengths you were willing to go to get him to be reasonable, you would appreciate them having your back.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will post later today the e-mail that FTP sent me taking you off of my trackers (those e-mails get sent to my assistant who isn't awake). I have stole nothing from you. I asked you to quit being abusive to my staff and you didn't so I broomed you.

I have been in this business for 3 years, no one is perfect but I doubt that you will find many people unhappy with our service overall.

We will do just about anything to keep customers happy but we try and set a level of expectation so as to not disappoint people. Clearly you were disappointed judging from your abusive e-mails.

I guess once people see that FTP has removed you from our trackers then that should answer your slanderous accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you give me a warning you are goin to remove me after 20 days you said you removed me what abt the rake i made.your a scammer get it straight.

regarding being abusive i never made death threaths or saying your employee is idiot.
my line was YOUR SITE IS A [censored] JOKE COZ YOU GUYS ARE NOT UPDATING YOUR STATS. why did i have to call it this way my brother has a account a reputabkle site and his stats get updated everyday but on your site you update evryweek.

when i contacted your employee he said FTP is not sending them and all that excuse.

in the end your employee david is a def a good guy(once again he is way better trained than you ego maniac) i never made any nonsense comment to him. only to your site.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we warned him multiple times and it had nothing to do with the limits he plays. He sent me an e-mail and I basically explained to him that no amount of money is worth the abuse he was putting on my staff.

Trust me if your boss acted this way when people repeatedly abused you after being asked to stop and explaining the lengths you were willing to go to get him to be reasonable, you would appreciate them having your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

you never warned me scammer.

you people decide all of sudden in the middle of the month he close the account and yst the stats where clearly showing today it says $0
no email nuthin was send to me.
stop lying dude your a x.

beanie 11-21-2006 08:30 AM

wait, I thought your issue was that we stole from you? Now your issue is we didn't give you enough warnings, because obviously you know I have the e-mails where I did warn you. You do understand this right?

Ban me, I don't advertise here at all, in fact, I don't advertise anywhere. What the heck could I be banned from.

I don't have any problem putting my reputation and history up for inspection. Obviously many people know who I am and that is why I take your accusations seriously.

Once everyone is awake and I have access to all of my computers in the morning people can judge for themselves.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, I thought your issue was that we stole from you? Now your issue is we didn't give you enough warnings, because obviously you know I have the e-mails where I did warn you. You do understand this right?

Ban me, I don't advertise here at all, in fact, I don't advertise anywhere. What the heck could I be banned from.

I don't have any problem putting my reputation and history up for inspection. Obviously many people know who I am and that is why I take your accusations seriously.

Once everyone is awake and I have access to all of my computers in the morning people can judge for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey,

ofcourse you stole from me and yes ofcourse you shoud have told me in advance that i will not get rakeback for novmber(thats the least you cud have done).

plz open your multinational company i am waiitn for what you have to show.
your a ego maniac dude .

beanie 11-21-2006 08:35 AM

not only did I warn you but you explained to me that it would not be a problem given the fact that you have another account at FTP.

partykid123 11-21-2006 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not only did I warn you but you explained to me that it would not be a problem given the fact that you have another account at FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]
the conversation we had you told me you don care abt my tracker. then i replied back and saying WHAT YOU GONNA DO ? then you replied back sayin i am some angry kid or sumthin . thats all. no email saying i will not get rakeback for novmber and my account will be close on 21 novmber.

i recived rakeback for october now i am into my month of novmbber did you email me and said your not goin to get rakeback did you.
stop lying