Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   informing people about full tilt/ub in the chat boxes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=233337)

TheMetetron 10-11-2006 10:14 AM

Re: informing people about full tilt/ub in the chat boxes

Hands off my fish? Thanks.

chopper5654 10-11-2006 10:48 AM

you guys are killing me! i cant believe poker players would have the lack of class to steal traffic from one site and give it to another for personal profit.

have you no scruples? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TruePoker CEO 10-11-2006 10:49 AM

Thanks, feel free to mention Truepoker

mhcmarty 10-11-2006 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are killing me! i cant believe poker players would have the lack of class to steal traffic from one site and give it to another for personal profit.

have you no scruples? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can it be "stealing traffic" if the players won't be able to play at PP after the bill is signed???

Dhani 10-11-2006 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am an affiliate and I have been contacting everyone I know letting them to sign up at Full Tilt Poker. In fact, because of their stance I have sent a lot of my friends transfers to get them started there. Great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is anyone worried about the loss of cashouts and deposits due to fire pay and the inevitable collapse of netteller?

coolyank123 10-11-2006 12:32 PM

can u sign up for full tilt if you r under the age of 21?

Megenoita 10-11-2006 12:41 PM

I agree with this idea and thought of it as well. I think we should stress FT and WSEX most strongly. FT has great software and is already popular, and has great mainstream popularity b/c of advertising. WSEX, if it became popular, would be by far the best place to play for all players, especially pros. And WSEX seems strongest to stay open to US players for the long haul.

I don't know much about UB, but I do think that if we spam Party saying ALL the available poker rooms, the fish will be more spread out at best, and at worst, they wont get the message b/c of so many rooms thrown together in a sentence.

MikeRice 10-11-2006 01:01 PM

Funny thing is about 60% of the players at my tables had no idea WTF I was talking about. When I told them to start playing on FTP after Friday?

"What happens on Friday?"
"You're so full of [censored]!! stop spamming!!"
"Party would have said something"

68Mustang 10-11-2006 01:08 PM

Since every poker "star" on TV has whored themselves out to Fulltilt wearing their garb,I wouldn't be worried about the fish not getting the hint on where to go next.

Ron Burgundy 10-11-2006 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Party would have said something"

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL