Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: Morons invading Stars? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=232309)

MikeMcQ1 10-10-2006 12:28 AM

Re: OT: Morons invading Stars?

I believe I hold the honor of being the first one to spite call pineapple and eliminate him. I have the HH printed and hung on my wall. I'm so proud [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Snarf 10-10-2006 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe I hold the honor of being the first one to spite call pineapple and eliminate him. I have the HH printed and hung on my wall. I'm so proud [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

flyty86 10-10-2006 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same here kool aid. the last 2 days have been horrendous.

i played a couple with you pineapple.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope I didn't b!tch at you, I've been hugely grumpy lately

[/ QUOTE ]

nah. i think you had your chat off. I gave you a couple "sup bro?"s but got no response [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

SlackerMcFly 10-10-2006 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
believe I hold the honor of being the first one to spite call pineapple and eliminate him. I have the HH printed and hung on my wall. I'm so proud

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't know about the 1st, but I was witness to an early exit by Mr. Pine on a horrendous Q7 hand.

Piney. Dude. Nobody busts in 7th place that way p/f.

WTF?

pineapple888 10-10-2006 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
believe I hold the honor of being the first one to spite call pineapple and eliminate him. I have the HH printed and hung on my wall. I'm so proud

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't know about the 1st, but I was witness to an early exit by Mr. Pine on a horrendous Q7 hand.

Piney. Dude. Nobody busts in 7th place that way p/f.

WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, post it if you want. Maybe I had a reason. I can't get everything right 12-tabling.

pineapple888 10-10-2006 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same here kool aid. the last 2 days have been horrendous.

i played a couple with you pineapple.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope I didn't b!tch at you, I've been hugely grumpy lately

[/ QUOTE ]

nah. i think you had your chat off. I gave you a couple "sup bro?"s but got no response [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just like to talk, but I never listen. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

pineapple888 10-10-2006 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is my FIRST STT EVER on Stars and I make a routine push with a premium hand as the blinds are getting up there a bit and Mike calls me with 77?!? Said he put me on 22+. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Then he shipped me $10 later. Classy. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bigwig 10-10-2006 02:21 AM

Oh, boy, I hope so. Just so you donks know, come this weekend (so long as Stars doesn't join the deserters) I'll be full time there, taking your money.

Newt_Buggs 10-10-2006 02:50 AM

Its probably from that curtains guy playing even more tables on stars lately.

Bigwig 10-10-2006 02:54 AM

Hey, those of you who play Stars turbos. How do they compare to other SNG formats? They look similar to the old 10 hand party structure, in terms of how long they last and (relative) deep stack play. Am I correct on this?