Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Beware of OnGame's Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229421)

billyjex 10-05-2006 10:21 PM

Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

i have an 11.5k cashout in the works from pokes poker

i am very scurred

suzy89222 10-05-2006 11:16 PM

had to speak to manager of software development FutureBet on his personal cell to get cashed out-took friggn 4 weeks.

did this work? how did you get his phone number and how can i get it?

goodguy_1 10-06-2006 12:05 AM

I kept on calling FutureBet and raised enough hell to make an impression I guess.

I threw all that information away. If I had it I would give it to you.

I still have a $2K pending cashout from Pokes Poker. It would be great if pokespoker.com would chime in here. I am torn between cancelling my cashout and just leaving the site. I would cancel my cashout and continue to grind there if I heard some reassuring words from insiders ie the owner of PokesPoker or Pokes' affiliates.

Many sites and affiliates are so confused that they are not updating players at all- it is making many players including myself very nervous.

I just took my online bankroll down form $53K to ~$14K so I feel much better. I'm also running bad so all this crap has got me a bit emotional.

I'm going to make a few more plays over next few days and if things dont turn I'm cashing everything out and going up to Biloxi for a month or so and hit the new room at the Beau Rivage.

TheMetetron 10-06-2006 11:31 AM

Yeah this is kind of scaring me. I'm cashing out of Pokes now. Thanks.

fjbourne 10-06-2006 01:11 PM

I knew I shoudln't have deposited there

PartyGirlUK 10-06-2006 01:32 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpr...part=1&vc=1

That guy either has a part ownership of pokes or is very close to someone who does.

fjbourne 10-06-2006 03:39 PM

FYI. after reading this thread I cashed out all my funds to see response time. Also emailed support with a link to the thread. I had one pending cash out from yesterday which was sent to neteller right after my email. Here is the rest of their response:

]
Cashier Support
to me
More options 1:27 pm (2 hours ago)
Hi Francis,

We understand the importance of withdrawal speeds and are working to fix all problems effecting delays.

Regarding your outstanding withdrawal from today, this will be in your Neteller account by Monday.

Thanks,
Cashier Support

goodguy_1 10-06-2006 05:01 PM

hey guys it seems players are being paid but it would be nice if these payouts were paid as promised in 1-2 business days. Also we should not have to email support to expedite the process-this breaks down the trust between players and the site and we players get very nervous. Pokes is a licensed by FutureBet which we know has had problems with cashouts from Bayou and Carnaval. As I said in an earlier post Carnaval has screwed over some of their affiliates. I would not ever put money back into Carnaval or Bayou Poker.

When Pokes' first marketed his skin in the affiliate forum right after EuroBet cancelled US accounts he openly said that Pokes was a FutureBet licensed skin but that Pokes did its own cashiering unlike Carnaval or Bayou.

Being that Pokes is tainted by its FutureBet heredity Pokes must keep things as squeaky clean as possible..delaying cashouts even if its only by 3-4 days is bound to make players nervous. But lets not lump Pokes in with those other skins. I do think Pokes has more control over its cashouts then Carnaval or Bayou. I also havent heard yet of any problems with affiliate payouts from Pokes-affiliates chime in if this is not the case. So really Pokes seems to have done a fine job even with all this turmoil.

I would like to see Pokes make a statement to reassure us because right now they are making payouts and as we all know they offer the best rakeback rates of any OnGame skin.

Also guys in this messed up new environment you have to realize that any of the US based entrepreneurs in this business whether they are skin owners or affiliates are strategizing on whether or not they should stay in business.

goodguy_1 10-06-2006 07:31 PM

fwiw guys I just cancelled my last cashout from Pokes I'm going to continue playing there I may have jumped the gun and panicked ...I only have $2K on there enough to grind out the $200 5max nlhe games.

Risk /reward seems worth it atm obviously no guarantees..it would be nice to hear from Pokes thu.

9cao 10-06-2006 08:09 PM

This is going to be Bayou all over again. There is going to be a snowball effect with these increased cashouts. This is why I turned down 20-30% in extra RB to play at Hollywood.