Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NBC Football Night In America... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208977)

gusmahler 09-17-2006 07:48 PM

Re: NBC Football Night In America...

I agree that they should definitely be showing more highlights. And Bettis sucks.

But them ripping on players is pretty funny.

But Collinsworth ripping on Akers is odd. All Akers did was get up, and he was dropped by 3 Giants, yet Collinsworth says its Akers's fault.

Brain 09-17-2006 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that they should definitely be showing more highlights. And Bettis sucks.

But Collinsworth ripping on Akers is odd. All Akers did was get up, and he was dropped by 3 Giants, yet Collinsworth says its Akers's fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed Akers taking a run at an assistant coach?

Assani Fisher 09-17-2006 08:28 PM

Yeah seriously...Akers started that whole thing. I agree that he should've been ejected.

Madtown 09-17-2006 08:45 PM

Looks like Pink is going to be their trademark song. UGH.

gusmahler 09-17-2006 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get a good look at the start of the play. But wasn't he pushed into the coach?

Assani Fisher 09-17-2006 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get a good look at the start of the play. But wasn't he pushed into the coach?

[/ QUOTE ]he easily could've held up...he lowered his shoulder and plowed over the coach...totally looked intentional to me. I know he only a small kicker, but thats a completely defenseless coach on the sideline without any pads who isn't expecting a hit at all.

niss 09-17-2006 11:06 PM

That's how I saw it too. He was pushed towards the sideline, but went in high on the coach. I'm sure he was jacked up for the start of the game, home opener in Phila, and decided he was going to whack the first person in his way. It just happened to be an assistant coach.