Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Mansion poker rakeback (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=198947)

RakeReduction 08-30-2006 11:08 PM

Re: Mansion poker rakeback

You should show up in tomorrows stats..

svedupetteri 09-05-2006 09:36 AM

A friend of mine told he has got only a fraction of the rakeback (Mansion/rakereduction) he is good for this far. According to him Mansion is a very good site to earn some money on but rakeback deal thru you is just a joke. What do you have to say?

Red Lion 09-05-2006 09:55 AM

Nice post troll. RR is a very reputable affiliate.

svedupetteri 09-05-2006 10:00 AM

Yep, I guess they are reputable and I guess the problem is originally Mansion's, not RR's (= Mansion doesn't send them correct reports?). But I just want to hear if RR confirms that and if they do - why are they affiliate of Mansion's if Mansion doesn't get the digits right?

Flintoff 09-05-2006 10:03 AM

RakeReduction is head and shoulders the best affiliate in my opinion. I have been with them for many months and the service they provide has been nothing short of perfect.

kevbo 09-05-2006 12:14 PM

Try contacting customer support before publicly bashing an affiliate. I'm sure there is a logical reason for this.

yellowsub 09-05-2006 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
RakeReduction is head and shoulders the best affiliate in my opinion. I have been with them for many months and the service they provide has been nothing short of perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

RakeReduction 09-05-2006 02:17 PM

Thanks for coming to our defense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

With regards to Mansion Poker, we were the first and one of the only affiliates to offer rakeback there.

A couple of things to note about them. The rake they show us is COMMISION PAID TO US. So what we have to do is figure out how much rake was actually done.. That's problem #1

Problem #2 is, the money paid to us is not in USD, so we have to convert it.

We have hopefully solved all problems and the rake is updated daily [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

svedupetteri 09-05-2006 02:36 PM

Goodygoody, maybe it works now, then. I'll wait couple of weeks and check with my friend if it does and sign up if eveything seems to work.

Btw, what's so difficult in converting a currency to another? Or to calculate rake when you know your commission? I mean, I understand it's extra work for you and that's never a good thing but do most players get correct amount of rakeback anyway, after you have done your calculations/conversion? Ie, is it "only" extra work for you or does it affect how much players eventually get?

RakeReduction 09-05-2006 06:02 PM

The currency is always changing..

Also converting is hard for our automated parser to pick up *at first* we shoul dhave it all fixed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]