Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Kahty Liebert angle me out of the main event.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=190634)

GTL 08-18-2006 10:05 PM

Re: Kahty Liebert angle me out of the main event....

I had something very similar happen to me at this years ME but with better results. I had just sat down at a new table during the middle of day 1. I was being fairly aggressive (I found that when you first got to a new table it was a perfect time to do some stealing from late position as people had no idea if you were a nut or picking up hands) and had picked up several pots without showing down a hand. My table had a young guy with a big stack maybe 50 or 60k, I was sitting on about 14k.

There were 2 or 3 early position limpers and the big stack limped in late position. I pick up KK in the sb and put in a bigger than usual raise (I figured that there is a good chance I get action here because it really looks like a steal). Everyone folds to the big stack who calls in late position and we take the flop HU. Queen high rainbow, no draws. I bet the pot. Kid calls after thinking for a little while. Turn is a low blank. I think for a little while, and move all in, slightly more than a pot sized bet.

Now the guy goes into the tank. After a little while he asks me if I have pocket jacks, so I know he has the queen and decide to start working for the call. I wait for him to ask me another question about the hand I have, then I try and act tough by looking right at him and saying something like put your money where your mouth is.

The guy next to me then says, "I know what he has." The big stack asks this numb nuts what I have, and I decide to really ham it up. I very loudly state one player per hand sir, and act really upset. The kid calls fairly quickly after this tabling Q 6 for top pair with a 6 kicker. I double up, and I'm sure that the guy being an idiot got the call for me. He apologized later, but I let him know to keep his mouth shut next time I was in a pot.

StrayBullet 08-18-2006 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to witch I replied

[/ QUOTE ]
If intentional, awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't your only grammar/spelling note was it? If so, you didn't read very well. I chalk it up to a Canada/angry post thing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I speek french, sorry for all the grammar errors.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to apologize, your English is better than my French!

fish2plus2 08-19-2006 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to witch I replied

[/ QUOTE ]
If intentional, awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't your only grammar/spelling note was it? If so, you didn't read very well. I chalk it up to a Canada/angry post thing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I speek french, sorry for all the grammar errors.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to apologize, your English is better than my French!

[/ QUOTE ]

thedarknight 08-19-2006 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She did something like this at WPT ____ where a 2+2 was at the FT. (ActionBob IIRC). I can't remember what she said, but it was bad, not this bad though. You should have called her a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she was up against some mexican dealer dude...she had AJ...raised it first, mexican dude called, then that Ardbelli dude i think went all in. Liebert finally folds, and then that old mexican dude started to think it over. He muttered something like i have Aj..and then she goes, "YOU HAVE AJ?!" Basically, insinuating that's what she folded...Then that Al dude started to havea coniption like STFU Bitch. God, this story just reaffirms what a dumb [censored] she is....she deserves all the hate she gets from the online forums.

Mr. Orange 08-19-2006 12:37 AM

wow..... that's just horrible. I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like this.

Bakes 08-19-2006 12:39 AM

[censored]

bradley2guns 08-19-2006 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
NH

PartySNGer 08-19-2006 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive read so much about this stuff and it makes me scared to play live poker. I probably would have picked her up out of her chair and body slamed her, and then kicked her in the face Joe Pesci style.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, Hulk Hogan couldn't bodyslam Liebert so I doubt you'd have much of a chance.

yimyammer 08-19-2006 02:09 AM

THAT [censored] PISSES ME OFF, SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER DAMN MOUTH!!! IS THIS ALLOWED?

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!

SORRY BRO, AT LEAST ONE PERSON IS ON YOUR SIDE

Prodigy54321 08-19-2006 02:14 AM

You should have kicked her in the balls