Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who reraises here?? Me vs KKF again at 25/50 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=181749)

BluffTHIS! 08-08-2006 03:55 PM

Re: Who reraises here?? Me vs KKF again at 25/50

What color of a skirt does KKF have you wearing?

NT! 08-08-2006 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What color of a skirt does KKF have you wearing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don't see a lot of value in reraising.

NT

TheWorstPlayer 08-08-2006 04:33 PM

I'm pretty sure he was picking up on the thought process, not just the end results. "I didn't want to lose 7K" is not a good thought process...

Prevaricator 08-08-2006 04:36 PM

uhm, you call. if you raise here youre just asking for it.

ggbman 08-08-2006 04:44 PM

It sucks, but you call here against him, because he is good enough to get away from some good hands to a 3 bet here, unless you have a super good image right now in which case i would be omre inclined to play for stacks. Generally though, this is call.

StupidAcesSigh 08-08-2006 04:59 PM

wtf are you guys talking about.

What do you think he has? 99? KK? K9? This is crazy. Also, bet the flop already, do you think you are going to make a fortune from AK if he hits a pair on the turn?

good2cu 08-08-2006 05:00 PM

I think It's a shove, and not very close.

#1) Does KKF really check behind with KK on this flop? Possibly with K9.

#2) Would he really miniraise for value with a higher full house on the river?

#3) Have any of you played with cardshark before?

Presto push.

ggbman 08-08-2006 05:17 PM

Do either of you play with KKF? It is a serious question, if so, than i would really be surpised. Because if you did, you would know that he varies his lines more than literally just about any other player i know. He is absolutley capable of having KK, K9, maybe even 33 here. I have not played with him a ton or anything, but you really seem to have no clue how he plays.

Another part of the equation that you have totally overlooked is the fact that we need not only to have the best hand, but to get paid of as well. Someone like KKF doesn't just raise the river on paired boards and then play for 2 buy in stacks without boat without a VERY good reason to. That is why i said, depending on Cardsharks current table image, there might occasion be times to play for stacks because KKF cannot fold a 9, but generally he will be able to. I can buy that there are sometimes to re-raise this river, but saying "OH WTF EZ PUSH!!!!" pretty much diminishes all your credability, because generally that would be incorrect. You need to stop thinking of this as a hand against some donk who minraises the river with 98s and then calls off pot sized re-raised here, it's just not gonna happen that often, period. I would tend to call here and expect to have the best hand a pretty good amount of the time.

wpr101 08-08-2006 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think It's a shove, and not very close.

#1) Does KKF really check behind with KK on this flop? Possibly with K9.

#2) Would he really miniraise for value with a higher full house on the river?

#3) Have any of you played with cardshark before?

Presto push.

[/ QUOTE ]

The minraise is such an unusual move here. I feel like this could often be a bluff given the action... he might be putting hero on a steal. What range do u think villian is on good2cu?

StupidAcesSigh 08-08-2006 06:00 PM

I guess people playing like this against him is a big reason why KKF is winning so much. No, I have never played against your boy, but this whole thread is silly.