Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cell Phone Review: Sony Ericsson 810i (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=157289)

mittman84 07-09-2006 03:46 AM

Re: Cell Phone Review: Sony Ericsson 810i

k, im hammered and looking for a new cell phone.....where do you buy this? How much? What cell phone providers service it (verizon? cingular?)?

TheCroShow 07-09-2006 03:47 AM

can get an unlocked one from ebay, cingular wireless sells it

obsidian 07-09-2006 03:48 AM

Is the web browser decent?

mittman84 07-09-2006 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can get an unlocked one from ebay, cingular wireless sells it

[/ QUOTE ]does verizon support it? I am moving from nextel(they suck) and thinking verizon, but maybe cingular cause their phones are sweet (slvr this)

TheCroShow 07-09-2006 03:51 AM

the web browser is very nice, i like it a lot.

[ QUOTE ]
does verizon support it? I am moving from nextel(they suck) and thinking verizon, but maybe cingular cause their phones are sweet (slvr this)

[/ QUOTE ]

don't think verizon supports it. you need a GSM carrier and only know of CIngular WIreless and T-Mobile for GSM carriers. I'd go with Cingular [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

mittman84 07-09-2006 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
does verizon support it? I am moving from nextel(they suck) and thinking verizon, but maybe cingular cause their phones are sweet (slvr this)

[/ QUOTE ]

don't think verizon supports it. you need a GSM carrier and only know of CIngular WIreless and T-Mobile for GSM carriers. I'd go with Cingular [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]ty, i am too drunk to use the internet, what is the price from cingular and ebay?(roughly?)

TheCroShow 07-09-2006 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ty, i am too drunk to use the internet, what is the price from cingular and ebay?(roughly?)

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea yet for cingular. it's in the "coming soon" status for my department, for now i have no clue. i could always call a cingular store and ask. heh

mittman84 07-09-2006 04:01 AM

ok, ty again, i must have missed how you got it. Is this something coming out in the next few months?(i am in contract with nextell for another month btw they blow)or is this something i must get on the internet?

TheCroShow 07-09-2006 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, ty again, i must have missed how you got it. Is this something coming out in the next few months?(i am in contract with nextell for another month btw they blow)or is this something i must get on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am with a canadian wireless provider, bought it from them. started a new acct for my gf, took this phone and gave her my motorola slvr

mmbt0ne 07-09-2006 11:34 AM

I have cingular. I'm up for a new phone. I would like this one, if it's not going to be very expensive with a plan.