Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Mass Culling Phase II. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=151494)

Hopey 06-30-2006 10:43 PM

Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

[ QUOTE ]
Why is [Censored] not on the list if Dominic, Karpinski, et al. are? Wouldn't that make it more fair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think [censored] concerns himself with what is "fair".

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

You listed Sack Lodge twice, intentional, sub-conscious or actual accident?

[/ QUOTE ]

accident, but he's definently high on the list with his last post

katyseagull 06-30-2006 10:44 PM

That is one weird list of people! You've got really good posters lumped in with really weird ones. Never seen any list like that before.

I sort of wanted to be Paula for a minute, but I realized I don't even know half these people.

Stuey 06-30-2006 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note I will be making the overall decisions but the results will weigh heavily in my decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] So this is a poll to see if we can pick what you want to do? Or are you saying you put some people in the poll you are scared of banning? Or much more likely you put some people in the poll you are going to ban regardless what we think! Anyways carry on I'm just here to bug you.

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is [Censored] not on the list if Dominic, Karpinski, et al. are? Wouldn't that make it more fair?

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you listed Dom with Karpinski is enough to get you on the list yourself

miajag 06-30-2006 10:45 PM

My ballot:

Karpinski
By-Tor
ElaineMonster
Peter666
wpr101
spacemanBryce
1fog

[censored] 06-30-2006 10:46 PM

Katy, I didnt make the list I only compiled it.

Stuey, basically if someone gets picked who I really think is a good or OK he/she is not going to get exiled. Likewise if someone is not picked who I think should be they likely will go down

aeest400 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

I mainly read SMP, where Karpinski has made some solid posts. Also, while the prison post showed some dicy behavior, it was very well written.

1fog 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

Is this a popularity contest? I thought the whole point of a forum such as this was to entertain, through the exchange of different ideas, opinions and principles. Nobody lives in a bubble and being exposed to different view points, some that you may strongly disagree with, can only be beneficial.

You have posted, censored, that "being God has its prvileges", son your a mod on an internet chat board, maybe if you understod that, you wouldnt try to elevate youself to a quasi dictator.

Go [censored] yourself, am I banned now?

jokerthief 06-30-2006 10:48 PM

Wow, elainemonster is winning (or losing I mean). Now this begs the question: Does [censored] have the balls to actually ban her?

One thing I know for sure, [censored] is the OOT equivalent to PT Barnum. And I love the circus!