Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Why do posters have two accounts? (Not gimmick accounts) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=11283)

Shajen 01-13-2006 03:17 PM

Re: Why do posters have two accounts? (Not gimmick accounts)

Matty,

I've often wondered this too.

I actually got about half way through creating a gimmick account named "Shut the [censored] up" to use when idiots made retarded posts, but never went through with it.

So I guess this makes me a half-way functioning adult? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have a few posters in the last few weeks who have stated that they don't use "this" as their primary account.

[/ QUOTE ]

who? should be public info if they came out with it

[/ QUOTE ]

It is public info. We had the whole Otis debacle. And I am pretty sure, Inchoatehand said he had another in his goodbye thread...,I don't remember there being a resolution to that though.

Soul Daddy 01-13-2006 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Inchoatehand said he had another in his goodbye thread...,I don't remember there being a resolution to that though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really thought I hallucinated this, because that account is still posting and I could not find that post for the life of me.

Gunny Highway 01-13-2006 03:22 PM

What about the reverse where there are several people sharing one account? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Inchoatehand said he had another in his goodbye thread...,I don't remember there being a resolution to that though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really thought I hallucinated this, because that account is still posting and I could not find that post for the life of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

Hopey 01-13-2006 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I definitely remember this as well. Most people (including myself) didn't realize that Inchoatehand was supposed to be a gimmick account. He definitely stated he was retiring the account, though.

dun_noo 01-13-2006 05:18 PM

Because my previous accounts got banned.

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!! How are you?

Edit: I see Toronto, I assume Matador/Cinnamon Wind.

Hopey 01-13-2006 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on your current name, I'm guessing you were you "wutt" before?

Hopey 01-13-2006 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!! How are you?

Edit: I see Toronto, I assume Matador/Cinnamon Wind.

[/ QUOTE ]

"wutt" got banned for making a couple of "Kill the Jews" posts, which included a bunch of pictures of Adolph Hitler. A real class act.

When I first saw "judanfurnace", I read it as "Juden" (the German word for Jew) + Furnace (as in "the ovens")...so "Jew-ovens".

If "judanfurnace" can come up with an alternative explanation for his name, I'd like to hear it.

Edit: I just read some of judanfurnace's previous posts, and he's definitely not "wutt". "wutt" was a complete retard who could barely form a coherent sentence. judanfurnace's writing is much more intelligent and thought out. I'd still like to know what his name means, though.