Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   3-somes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365303)

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:33 PM

Re: 3-somes

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy. This is very difficult to implement, and someone will probably end up getting hurt. Not worth the trouble imo.

Edit: I mean with a GF. With 2 whores, it is obviously going to be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

from a 30 year old guy with multiple experiences...this is 100% true.

fwiw, she said that she wanted to but she didn't mean it. she needs to want it more than you and she'll make it happen.

if that's not enough. get her and a close gf of hers over to your apartment. have some drinks, turn down the lights, turn on the music and have a 'semi-nude' dance party. but the secrety too all of this is that the girls have to want to. oh yeah and it never hurts to ask them to do stuff because half the time they will, just do it with a smile and giggle and not sly pervert grin.

gl and don't say that i didn't warn you.

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:37 PM

after writing my reply. i went back and read others responses and i see one CHARACTERISTIC from all the older guys who have been there more than once....

The girl has to want it and she'll make it happen.

Big Poppa Smurf 03-27-2007 03:38 PM

If she's really interested in having the 3-some, she'll make it happen and maybe even has the girl in mind already. Just make it all about her and not about you and you will be shipping it to 3way town in no time.

Paul Thomson 03-27-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, make sure the third party is not a close friend of either one of you. It needs to be a stranger. (In fact, it would be great if both girls were relative strangers).

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with this and never had it go down that way.

[censored] 03-27-2007 03:47 PM

Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about? It's hard for me to explain why but the thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. But this is only if I am in a relationship with a girl I love absent that it changes everything.

SackUp 03-27-2007 04:00 PM

[censored]:

I agree completely. I don't like to share or be shared.

illuminati 03-27-2007 05:33 PM

STRASS FFS DON'T GO THE MMF ROUTE

PokerBob 03-27-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope.

kniper 03-27-2007 05:51 PM

its hard enough with girls you aren't in a relationship in. I can't even imagine the repercussions in a relationship. See this bb4L thread i started

TeeJayOrTJ 03-27-2007 06:16 PM

I have same problem as OP's friend. The girl that wants to have a 3-some is one I used to date for a couple months. Now we just hook up when drunk. She claims to want to have one, but never shows any initiative. Plus we rarely go out together. She told me it's my job to find the girl, not an easy task.