Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cake Poker's RNG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=462855)

ihavetoomanysns 07-28-2007 06:25 AM

Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

Then that's all you needed to say. No need to go assuming stuff when you know it not to be true. I was simply asking for people's opinion on this matter and was looking to discuss it in a civilized manner. Your post was quite unnecessary and in no way relevant.

Glad you got a laugh from it, but you did not know what you were talking about, trying to say I'm bringing this up "because im not doing as well as I like".

Thanks for the (useful?) input though.

Mike Haven 07-28-2007 07:01 AM

Sorry to repeat some stuff, but I'm still not quite clear on where we are here.

In rough terms, you're saying that of the (about) 90 times you were dealt JJ, (or are you being dealt JJ more often than expected, as well?), and of the (about) 35 times that you might have expected to be beaten by some hand or other, in fact you were beaten (about) 40 times by a higher pair?

(My figures don't add up yet, obviously, so please do a "fyp" to help me further understand your premise. Thanks.)

sdfsdf 07-28-2007 07:51 AM

i think there might be cake employees playing there who are rigging it for themselves

ihavetoomanysns 07-28-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to repeat some stuff, but I'm still not quite clear on where we are here.

In rough terms, you're saying that of the (about) 90 times you were dealt JJ, (or are you being dealt JJ more often than expected, as well?), and of the (about) 35 times that you might have expected to be beaten by some hand or other, in fact you were beaten (about) 40 times by a higher pair?

(My figures don't add up yet, obviously, so please do a "fyp" to help me further understand your premise. Thanks.)

[/ QUOTE ]

No, these stats are only concerning preflop hands. If someone has a starting hand worse then JJ and ends up beating my pocket jacks that is not the issue here.

It seems that when I have JJ or QQ preflop, an unreasonable amount of time someone else has a higher pocket pair. Statistically, if you have JJ preflop 6 handed, there is a 95% chance of it being the best hand at the table BEFORE the flop. In other words, there is a 95% chance no one has QQ, KK, or AA.

But this does not seem to be the case at Cake and this is purely speculation on my part because I cant find any program that can analyze my hands from Cake. So I figured Id see if any other players there felt the same way. Hopefully that clarifies.

BigF 07-29-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it is when 40 times its no good and only should be 5 times

[/ QUOTE ]

So out of those 20k hands, when you had JJ how many times did another player show AA/KK/QQ?

You seem to be insinuating it's about 40 times but that's improbable.

So tell us, how many times?

KSOT 07-29-2007 12:23 AM

If Cake is rigged, then it's rigged in my favor.

KSOT 07-29-2007 12:26 AM

Also did you ever consider that the acronym might mean "rigged number generator?"

teddyFBI 07-29-2007 12:53 AM

OP, in case u haven't figured it out yet, everyone in this thread is making fun of you.
Please stop posting, or take your discussion over to Pocket Fives where you'll find a level of discourse commensurate with the high-brow issues you raise here.

ihavetoomanysns 07-29-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, in case u haven't figured it out yet, everyone in this thread is making fun of you.
Please stop posting, or take your discussion over to Pocket Fives where you'll find a level of discourse commensurate with the high-brow issues you raise here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well let's see, considering I don't care what people think about me that I meet in person, I don't think some random strangers "making fun of me" in some online poker forum is something I'm going to lose sleep over. Thanks for the warning.

But honestly I'm not surprised it would be so difficult for people to have an actual conversation.

As for how many hands I have actually seen someone with a bigger pocket pair, as I have said, I don't know because I don't have a program to analyze my 22k hands. This is just what I have felt has happened. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread you can just stay out, it's not that hard to do.

I'm not bitching, complaining, saying not to play there or that it's rigged. IM JUST POSING A DAMN QUESTION AND LOOKING FOR SOME RATIONAL RESPONSES, but so far they have been few and far between.

ihavetoomanysns 07-29-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If Cake is rigged, then it's rigged in my favor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, perhaps, seeing as I'm winnning there, but this is not the issue. You people are really missing the query of this thread.