Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   hit n running at stars hu tables (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470043)

geormiet 08-06-2007 03:19 AM

Re: hit n running at stars hu tables

ok the other thing that pisses me off ive discovered is guys who play really slow.

god hu just tilts me

geormiet 08-06-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, getting hit repeatedly by the same guy is your own fault. Just dodge the little phucker. I can't believe how many people are doing it though when it is not even like they get the button and then leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but i want to kill them, taking their money is my only possible source of satisfaction

inferno 08-06-2007 04:41 AM

everybody will be back for more, and yeah sometimes you gotta go when you gotta go

emil3000 08-06-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
surfdoc,

Do what I do since I have counted the number of times I get hit and run in a day to be on average around 23 times. YES 23 Mother fing times on AVERAGE. When someone hits and runs on you simply copy there name and e-mail full tilt about them being a bot.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

[/ QUOTE ]

jba 08-06-2007 09:30 AM

these guys are usually EV+ even though it's SUPER annoying. The thing is if you can get them stuck just a little they often won't leave until they get even or go broke.

for some reason it feels like tons of them have a strategy of getting you to fold in one big pot and then leaving.

HOWMANY 08-06-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok the other thing that pisses me off ive discovered is guys who play really slow.

god hu just tilts me

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys actually drive me more nuts than hit and runners because I am trying to only 1 table the HU games. However everyone who was regularly slowing down and timing out here and there was also awful so I dealt with it.

JacksonTens 08-07-2007 04:21 AM

Hmm I hit and run, i.e I will take your 10bb buyin and then sit out or I will get even and sit out or I will just win like $10 and find a better game and sit out.

Why do you guys care? Thetre are plenty of other people to play. Just play another person.

JT

Buffsta8 08-14-2007 12:06 AM

I like hit n running reasonably good players [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Joe Tall 08-14-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This happens on all sites and I just don't understand it. I get so many guys that play one hand and then leave it is retarded. The problem I need help with is how to mark these guys. Making a note is ideal so I won't play them again but they are often gone before I get the note typed. Gotta be an easier way?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

roflnub 08-14-2007 05:08 AM

Just don't play against this types of guys if you know them. Otherwise you can't make anything against them. Mostly you will be a good winner because they nearly always try to get break even and are mostly not good players. It's more annoying when you play HU and a third person comes on the table and doesn't let you play hu when you ask for it.