Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   It feels like my money at UB taken as hostage! Advice needed!!!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368541)

Victor 03-31-2007 09:03 PM

Re: It feels like my money at UB taken as hostage! Advice needed!!!!!

i notice you are playing right now. did everything work out or are you just gonna gamble with it anyway (that would be my stance too)

UBsux 03-31-2007 09:28 PM

No, cancelled the cashout request and made a new one. Maybe a smaller amout will help getting the proces go faster.

But then again who am I kidding:D

I know one thing for sure, they have no reason to not pay me so I will wait.

brendanb438 03-31-2007 10:55 PM

UB and AP are jokes now. I requested a cashout of a whole $50 by check from AP about 29 days ago and still haven't received it. Was from a free $10 I ran up to $50 playing BJ. Figured I would have around a 25% chance of being paid.

-Brendan

xxxslicknick 03-31-2007 11:42 PM

man this sounds like some bad news. i had about 30 dollars in my account about 4 days ago, i ran it up to about $250 dollars, and from what i know, it was processed. then earlier i i cashed out another $400 that i ran up from my $25 dollars that i still had in my account. is that security check thing a random thing? im feeling very nervous about my cashouts.

umdpoker 04-01-2007 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
man this sounds like some bad news. i had about 30 dollars in my account about 4 days ago, i ran it up to about $250 dollars, and from what i know, it was processed. then earlier i i cashed out another $400 that i ran up from my $25 dollars that i still had in my account. is that security check thing a random thing? im feeling very nervous about my cashouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

they said to me that it was random.

DoGGz 04-01-2007 09:02 AM

Security checks are NEVER random. You hit one of their flags and you are now getting punished for it.

malo 04-01-2007 09:15 AM

To the OP----you are not alone in encountering difficulties withdrawing from UB. There have been a couple other threads from players in the same boat.

I had a measly $51 held up. First request was declined because I supposedly had not played enough. Second request was "under review" for three days. I called support, and was told to email. Did so, and money finally showed up two days later.

Currently uncomfortable enough with UB that I won't play there again unless I see substantial evidence these sorts of delays have been stopped, and cashouts are processed in a timely fashion. Have $800 in pending bonus there---but I already have money tied up in Neteller, and I'll be darned if I will let UB tie up some more of it.

xxxslicknick 04-01-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To the OP----you are not alone in encountering difficulties withdrawing from UB. There have been a couple other threads from players in the same boat.

I had a measly $51 held up. First request was declined because I supposedly had not played enough. Second request was "under review" for three days. I called support, and was told to email. Did so, and money finally showed up two days later.

Currently uncomfortable enough with UB that I won't play there again unless I see substantial evidence these sorts of delays have been stopped, and cashouts are processed in a timely fashion. Have $800 in pending bonus there---but I already have money tied up in Neteller, and I'll be darned if I will let UB tie up some more of it.

[/ QUOTE ]well so much for me reloading there. i just want my money and im going elsewhere,

bkkdude 04-01-2007 11:04 PM

after being cleared of being a bot my account is undergoing another random security check. at least this time their side makes sense. they want to know why i play from usa, thailand and japan, and soon also from vietnam.

it is because i travel a lot. i sent in my airline itineraries as proof, to show i was in those countries playing and not someone else.

I HAVE TO AGREE RANDOM SECURITY CHECKS ARE ANYTHING BUT RANDOM. SOMETHING ALERTED THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Hopey 04-01-2007 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Security checks are NEVER random. You hit one of their flags and you are now getting punished for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he hit the "trying to cashout" security flag.