Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   *Dexter* 11/18 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549267)

egocidal 11-18-2007 11:14 PM

Re: *Dexter* 11/18

someone sum up the episode for me, screw the people who don't want spoilers

Senor Cardgage 11-18-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone sum up the episode for me, screw the people who don't want spoilers

[/ QUOTE ]

It should replay in an hour on Showtime if you want to catch it. Plus, I'm too lazy to type it all.

egocidal 11-18-2007 11:25 PM

dont get showtime, and dont want to wait days for it to show up online somewhere

pauliewalnuts 11-18-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WATCH PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK

ZOMG!!!111!

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]!

That appears like it would put to rest a lot of the theories mentioned so far, though I suppose he could somehow claim that Doakes planted the blood samples. Cant wait for next week.

spock86 11-18-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont get showtime, and dont want to wait days for it to show up online somewhere

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do an ISO HUNT, Im sure youll find it up for downloading on your COMputer tommorrow.

burkoboy 11-18-2007 11:38 PM

if he kills doakes, and sets up doakes to be the bay harbor butcher, then it's too much like last season. I honestly think Doakes will help dexter

remember, they kinda set this up... earlier in the season doakes killed the guy who killed his wife, and he also killed that guy under the bridge and tried to "justify" killing both because they were "bad people" I think hes gonna help dexter.... watttttch

j555 11-18-2007 11:47 PM

Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood. Dead end. What is Doakes going to say, he broke into Dexter's apartment? Maybe burko is right and the two become buddy-buddy! Is that a satisfactory ending?

burkoboy 11-18-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

siccjay 11-18-2007 11:56 PM

What an intense episode. Next week looks to be even more intense. Wow. I have never liked a show this much in my life.

Miamipuck 11-18-2007 11:57 PM

Great episode. I am going to watch it again before I comment . Way too much happened today to digest all at once.

Love where the Doakes thing is progressing. One of them is going down and it most likely ain't Dexter.

Lila just got real [censored] annoying all of a sudden.

With regard to the preview of next weeks show:

How often does Showtime and HBO show what you would think are previews showing something major happening and it ends up being a dream sequence and or something taken completely out of context. I will wait before getting too excited about what I saw on the preview. It probably is some sort of weird dream sequence of Dexters.