Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wife does not give felatio (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496266)

suzzer99 09-08-2007 08:36 AM

Re: Wife does not give felatio

[ QUOTE ]
The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just described most marriages except for birthdays and anniversaries.

Quicksilvre 09-08-2007 08:36 AM

Is he allowed to SIIHP? I mean, if she does things/let him do things that otherwise satisfy him, I don't see the big deal.

Maybe he just needs to eat her out a couple of times, to get her enthused about it.

palman 09-08-2007 08:37 AM

no kids is an auto divorce in my books, since any chick who won't go down on you has to suck overall in everything.

4thstreetpete 09-08-2007 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how the hell did he get married without knowing this? Either way i feel no sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree. Of all the girls I've banged I've only met one girl that was like this. She thought it was "icky" to go down on someone. I thought at the time it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Promptly did not call her afterwards. Fat chance I would ever go out with her nevermind marry a girl like that.

'Chair 09-08-2007 08:51 AM

has he talked to her about it?
did she give blow jobs before marriage?
do they have kids?
when is the divorce?

Kos13 09-08-2007 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when is the divorce?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vehn 09-08-2007 09:08 AM

I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't really care about that. I'd much rather just bang.

TripleH68 09-08-2007 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
has he talked to her about it?
did she give blow jobs before marriage?
do they have kids?
when is the divorce?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
No.
She wants them.
Never unless she wants one.

This is all standard.

SpaceAce 09-08-2007 09:36 AM

Unless you friend's dick constantly tastes like [censored] because she's always letting him stick it in her pooper, there's no excuse for that garbage. I'd say it doesn't matter if it doesn't bother your friend, except:
A) It does bother him or you and his other friends would never hear about it
and
B) This is almost certainly a sign of greater overall selfishness / hypocrisy. I bet she still wants an hour of foreplay before the main event, right?

SpaceAce

katyseagull 09-08-2007 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the only episodes I ever saw too! You're right she said she would never ever do that again after they tied the knot. I coudln't believe they agreed to go on national television to discuss it.