Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   A little improvement in one year (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=465783)

aislephive 07-31-2007 05:42 PM

Re: A little improvement in one year

Sick brag dude, congrats.

Teh1337zor 07-31-2007 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I already volunteer...

I don't dishwash, I grow fibroblasts in acellularized tissue.

[/ QUOTE ]

english plz

keikiwai 07-31-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I already volunteer...

I don't dishwash, I grow fibroblasts in acellularized tissue. The reason I get paid [censored] is because I got the job through a grant, so the purpose of the job is more educational than to make money

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well that makes sense

you made it sound a lot worse

orange 07-31-2007 05:53 PM

nice work ikes congrats

ikestoys 07-31-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I already volunteer...

[/ QUOTE ]

english plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so your skin is made up of two things... skin cells and what is called the extracellular matrix, which holds the cells together. I'm taking cadaver skin, "washing" the cells out of it. This acellularized (no cell) tissue has been shown to be effective in wound or burn healing. I'm trying to improve the healing capability of the acellularized tissue by pre-loading it with fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are a class of cells that play a key role in synthesizing the framework for cells, so the hope is the fibroblasts can help close wounds and regrow skin on burns

themandude 07-31-2007 05:59 PM

LOL I would have quit the job long ago If i were you.. You are making like a 1k/hr ... dude live the high life

meleader2 07-31-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I already volunteer...

[/ QUOTE ]

english plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so your skin is made up of two things... skin cells and what is called the extracellular matrix, which holds the cells together. I'm taking cadaver skin, "washing" the cells out of it. This acellularized (no cell) tissue has been shown to be effective in wound or burn healing. I'm trying to improve the healing capability of the acellularized tissue by pre-loading it with fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are a class of cells that play a key role in synthesizing the framework for cells, so the hope is the fibroblasts can help close wounds and regrow skin on burns

[/ QUOTE ]

you took that off of wiki so as to not reveal ur landscaping job. see ya busto in a month fish

sc000t 07-31-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I already volunteer...

[/ QUOTE ]

english plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Learn somethin' new everyday.

ikestoys 07-31-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL I would have quit the job long ago If i were you.. You are making like a 1k/hr ... dude live the high life

[/ QUOTE ]

satisfaction of a good day of poker <<<< satisfaction of a good day as a doctor

_Towelie_ 07-31-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
satisfaction of a good day of poker <<<< satisfaction of a good day of poker w/ hookers and blow

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP