Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Your Biggest Wastes of Time . . . (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553298)

kipin 11-24-2007 05:35 AM

Re: Your Biggest Wastes of Time . . .

This site.

soko 11-24-2007 06:13 AM

I always feel guilty after spending an hour on BBV. I'll pull myself away from the computer and do something productive, Then I'll tell myself I'm going to check my e-mail and 2 minutes later I'm like "Well I'm already sitting at the computer, might as well see if there is anything interesting posted in BBV" I do this at least 3 or 4 times a day.

tvent37 11-24-2007 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably spend at least an hour a week showering, wiping, brushing my teeth, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously defecate in shower, brush teeth while stomping remnenants down drain.

DontRaiseMeBro 11-24-2007 06:41 AM

college

Low Key 11-24-2007 06:46 AM

Warcraft.. I have 13 level 70s on a private server. Half of em have maxed out alchemy, the rest have maxed out.. everything else. The XP and stuff goes up a lot, so that's how I can level things so quickly (xp is x60)

Also myspace and, to a lesser extent, amazon.com. Great for finding music, but also great for killing time.

kassdog 11-24-2007 08:12 AM

How could someone regret youtube. I probably spend about 4-5 hours a week on you tube and know aobut pretty much the best videos. As far as wasting time. I would have to say driving around. On average i go on a drive about 2-4 times a week and each of those drives last about 5-6 hours. Such a waste of time and money.

PokerIMO 11-24-2007 08:41 AM

Browsing BBV, NVG, OOT, BBV4Life

ZeTurd 11-24-2007 09:45 AM

Obviously 2+2, but I think that goes without saying. Another one is Wikipedia. I'll start out reading an article about, say, the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and 8 clicks and an hour later, I'm reading about a cannibalistic tribe of leopard men waylaying travelers with sharp claw-like weapons in the form of leopards' claws and teeth, wondering where the hell the last hour went.

(Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki --> Potsdam Declaration --> Winston Churchill --> Second Boer War --> South Africa --> Kruger National Park --> Leopards --> Leopard Society)

Q8offsuit 11-24-2007 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously 2+2, but I think that goes without saying. Another one is Wikipedia. I'll start out reading an article about, say, the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and 8 clicks and an hour later, I'm reading about a cannibalistic tribe of leopard men waylaying travelers with sharp claw-like weapons in the form of leopards' claws and teeth, wondering where the hell the last hour went.

(Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki --> Potsdam Declaration --> Winston Churchill --> Second Boer War --> South Africa --> Kruger National Park --> Leopards --> Leopard Society)

[/ QUOTE ]

Learning things is definitely not a waste of time...

mbillie1 11-24-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2+2. This place is a huge time leak, and after I log off I ask myself if I could have been more productive with my time.

[/ QUOTE ]