Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Stupid intern gets owned by boss via email (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538875)

J.A.Sucker 11-05-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Stupid intern gets owned by boss via email

It's funny and all, but your boss better look out if he plans on firing him now. Two words: sexual harassment.

AquaSwing 11-05-2007 12:30 PM

This kind of behavior is encouraged at my place of work.

RoundGuy 11-05-2007 12:30 PM

1. No way he'll get fired
2. He's become an instant legend at his firm
3. He'll never live it down, and he'll be ridiculed daily for the next five years

4_2_it 11-05-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's funny and all, but your boss better look out if he plans on firing him now. Two words: sexual harassment.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's an intern and probably is gone by Christmas.

KilgoreTrout 11-05-2007 12:35 PM

Someone should wallpaper his cubicle with that image when he goes out to lunch. Be creative. Treat this image like Moshzilla.

The Owl 11-05-2007 12:36 PM

I semi-regularly check my employees' myspace pages for this sort of thing, and always root around the internet before hiring someone. Let this be a lesson to everyone.

Alobar 11-05-2007 12:39 PM

so the first thing he did when he got home drunk was put up a pic of himself in his Halloween outfit?

while funny if true, these forwards are always fake

eviljeff 11-05-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah the first thing I did when i graduated college was set my facebook to private and delete all picture of me blacked out, etc.

this kid is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

friend of mine recently was contacted by the general counsel of his summer firm asking him to remove a wall post he made to another summer accusing some partner of being a pedophile

J.A.Sucker 11-05-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. No way he'll get fired
2. He's become an instant legend at his firm
3. He'll never live it down, and he'll be ridiculed daily for the next five years

[/ QUOTE ]

As it should be. I do agree with the hilarity of all of this (especially the "cool wand" comment). Gold.

I also know that corporate America is super-nitty and lame about "sensitivity" and all kinds of other stuff I can't stand (or who's culture I can't fit into)...

solids 11-05-2007 12:45 PM

Yeah, I just went on facebook and substantially increased the security feature.

To be fair to the kid, his photo was 'tagged' by a friend, and he wasn't able to delete it before his boss saw.

This email is really making the rounds, though. I sent it to my brother, who used to work on Wall Street, but now works at a private equity firm. He told me that these emails aren't even that unusual (especially in the financial industry). Here's one of the funnier examples: CHUNG is KING