Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   DJMANGA-the sad story of FTOPS event Eight 7th place finisher (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545000)

Gonso 11-13-2007 09:09 AM

Re: DJMANGA-the sad story of FTOPS event Eight 7th place finisher

Why do you care? You seem to be dangling on his balls for some reason, he knock you out of some donkament or take a couple buy-ins from you?

BTMegaCash 11-13-2007 09:11 AM

and no matter how much someone has them within minutes of being eliminated from a huge tourney to go and sit at a high stakes game with everything they just won is dumb...take a couple hour break get some sleep and then come play that game...if you have a desire to blow your tourney winnings...

BTMegaCash 11-13-2007 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you care? You seem to be dangling on his balls for some reason, he knock you out of some donkament or take a couple buy-ins from you?

[/ QUOTE ]

never played this guy before... tonight was the first i saw him...it just intrigued me and all the other people railing the final table that someone would win 32K and blow it in under two hours when all evidence is that 32K is a huge amount for him...

BTMegaCash 11-13-2007 09:16 AM

people saw exactly how outclassed he was at the 50-100 table that they were begging I WIN FLIPS to get up and not take everything this guy was worth

OMFGWTF 11-13-2007 09:20 AM

OK.

Moving on now....

BTMegaCash 11-13-2007 09:28 AM

this is the story of the day so STFU keep the comments coming

Robster UK 11-13-2007 09:58 AM

You seem to gain a lot of pleasure from other people's misfortune. Hope poker doesn't end up making me as bitter and twisted as you.

zasterguava 11-13-2007 10:02 AM

[ ] will be reading OP's blog based on post.

However, these stories are pretty awesome (and tragic) to hear so thanks. It sounds like the sort of think i'd do if I got a major beat at the FT for chipleader or something.

BTMegaCash 11-13-2007 10:03 AM

i thought it was horribly sad as well...it was like a car wreck you dont want to watch but yet when you try to click the close table button it wont work

CCx 11-13-2007 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
won around 34 thousand dollars...he busts out and takes his money straight to 50-100NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

sadly(?), this is exactly what i would have done too