Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   College- More Beats Than Brags (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=197540)

DemonDeac 08-27-2006 03:44 PM

Re: College- More Beats Than Brags

being on facebook before you even get to school, huh???

i hate kids like you

Wools 08-27-2006 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So make enuff money playing cards to ur own crib dog!

[/ QUOTE ]

At WKU you have to live in dorms for two years or pay a [censored] of money to live off campus [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont go to WKU?

Ribsauce 08-27-2006 03:45 PM

No kidding. I'd pay a sick amount of money to a freshman in college again

acesfall 08-27-2006 03:49 PM

Im a sophomore BTW...

still undeclared thats why my schedule is cake.

DLizzle 08-27-2006 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat- I cant multi-table 40 hours a week anymore, goodbye a large chunk of my income.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds weird maybe, but it seemed to me when college started last year I had actually more time to play, because during the summer I had to split the time between seeing my gf and friends while they were in for summer. I still see my gf but with a busy schedule not as frequently = me more time to play. I was a freshman though so the workload wasnt to bad last year, we'll see what awaits this year.

G

[/ QUOTE ]

same, do a little work, don't go to class, lots of time.

MrTimCaum 08-27-2006 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im a sophomore BTW...

[/ QUOTE ]

then why are you living with some random guy?

Brag: I made friends my freshman year and lived with them sophomore year through senior year #2.

azaycriz 08-27-2006 04:03 PM

thug
Pronunciation[thuhg]
–noun
1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
2. (sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

Dunno which one your roommate is, but either way, you're f*cked!

acesfall 08-27-2006 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im a sophomore BTW...

[/ QUOTE ]

then why are you living with some random guy?

Brag: I made friends my freshman year and lived with them sophomore year through senior year #2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Long story lol. First semester last year my roomate and I got along great, then he transfered because he got a better offer for another college. My last roomate and I requested to be roomed together again, but housing screwed it up. After two weeks we might move back into together during westerns switch around day. Most of my friends who went here last semester got a house together because they are from Bowling Green and dont have to pay the crazy live off campus fee.

mrjetguy 08-27-2006 04:13 PM

I have no AC in my dorm and I have to take two semesters of Theology. I want to cry.

Case Closed 08-27-2006 04:31 PM

Brag: First two years of college I did not have a roomate. It was awesome. Now I live in a house and have drank every day for 2 weeks.

Beat: My body isn't feeling all too solid right now.