Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   House for rent; evaluate the pics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435231)

Eurotrash 06-24-2007 11:42 PM

Re: House for rent; evaluate the pics

[ QUOTE ]
I'd dump the picture of your computer. I don't think it adds anything to the impression of the house and seems like something I wouldn't want advertised.

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly, people will be like "Wow this guy has TWO (2) computer monitors, he must be a huge nerdlinger."

SomethingClever 06-24-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else think the first shot looks slanted

i liked the shots with the dog and bedroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a little slanted. We also live on a slight hill so that could be adding to the effect a bit.

Homer 06-24-2007 11:42 PM

Take a new picture of the backyard.

The left side of the house looks like it's sinking in the first picture for some reason.

edit -- Also, zomg the pictures of the dog and computer are freaking me out! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

goodsamaritan 06-24-2007 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd dump the picture of your computer. I don't think it adds anything to the impression of the house and seems like something I wouldn't want advertised.

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly, people will be like "Wow this guy has TWO (2) computer monitors, he must be a huge nerdlinger."

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, why the hell would anyone care if the guy who lived there before them had two computer monitors?? I think some of you guys are overanalyzing this.

kipin 06-24-2007 11:43 PM

SC,

I dig your decor.

Nice work!

Mr_Donktastic 06-24-2007 11:43 PM

How much?

NT! 06-24-2007 11:43 PM

pics look fine. gl

SomethingClever 06-24-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let them come see the place first and be into the actual house before they see a negative like the yard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also FWIW the yard is a huge plus, not a negative. It's big and completely fenced (and the grass is green at the moment).

I'll re-shoot this.

Eurotrash 06-24-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, why the hell would anyone care if the guy who lived there before them had two computer monitors?? I think some of you guys are overanalyzing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

sarcasm, [censored], do you speak it?

bwana devil 06-24-2007 11:46 PM

can you get a better shot of all of your empty bottles so people will think their new landlord has a drinking problem?