Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What should i do next? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62522)

Alobar 03-16-2006 02:09 AM

Re: What should i do next?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are 18, shes 22. You can maybe end up poking her twice, but it most likely wont ever go farther than that. Women at that age are really weird about the age thing. And you being that much younger than her, is pretty much the kiss of death in her eyes. Id cut your losses and cash in on being a college athlete and start running up a string of slutty soriety girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was thinkin but sometimes she gets frisky and starts to wrestle with me and [censored] which is weird. i didnt wanna make a move first cuz if we dont get to bang i still wanna be friends cuz shes one of my best friends now. Honestly ive never liked a girl as much as i like her right now for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say she didnt like you. Obviously there is some sort of attraction or you wouldnt be friends. I just mean you will never be her boyfriend. I can tell you an EXACT convosation shes had with her friends

Her: "yeah, hes really cute, but oh my god, hes a baby. Hes 18, id be like a rapist. They are just so clueless at that age". I know this because Ive heard it a hundred times. I lived in a house with a bunch of female roomates.

Also chicks love attention, and chicks that age think its really flattering when some young kid (how she views you) fawns all over her. All of this adds up to you being screwed. And since it sounds like poking her once would just make things even worse for you, id either learn how to be in love with ure best friend and never have anything happen (total hell), or realize the world is your doorstep and move on.

man 03-16-2006 02:12 AM

I sort of miss the innocent days when I thought I had a chance with my older female friends.

life was less cold then.

Alobar 03-16-2006 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I sort of miss the innocent days when I thought I had a chance with my older female friends.

life was less cold then.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, hope does a lot to make the world bright and sunny. But too much angst. I like it now that I have experience and see the world for what it is. cold and dark. its a lot more relaxing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

man 03-16-2006 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

life was less cold then.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, hope does a lot to make the world bright and sunny. But too much angst. I like it now that I have experience and see the world for what it is. cold and dark. its a lot more relaxing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
that sounds nice. I've only advanced to first-level hopelessness and despair, so it'll be a few years before I can really relax.

N 82 50 24 03-16-2006 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hi, here is my story. I am an 18 year old college baseball player in my first year of college and i met this really hot girl who plays on the basketball team. She is drop dead gorgeous and shes 22 years old. We became pretty close friends but we've only known each other for a little over a month. We hang out a lot and we talk and do a lot of stuff together but we are nothing more than friends. She told me she never would go out with a person she is really good friends with but i really want to go out with her. I like her a lot and i want to know what you guys think is my best option. Btw, when i asked her if shes going to my next game she said shed only go if my mom goes, and shes never met my mom before, seriously, what does that mean? She also keeps telling me she wants to sleep over but then she hints to me that she wants to be nothing more than friends with me. Thanks for your advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't believe that she really means it. It's just a way of approaching you that exposes her to less risk of being rejected.

I think you should just explain your thoughts to her without necessarily "making a move" and seeing what happens. She'll probably respond positively judging from what you've described and if she doesn't you may be able to salvage a friendship -- that is, if you want to salvage a friendship with someone who turned you down but you still like them.

Dominic 03-16-2006 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im sorry if this seems stupid but ive only banged 1 girl in my life and she made the 1st move and we werent close friends before i banged her so this is a totally new thing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not your fault...you have to make a decision...do you want her as JUST your friend or do you want to try and get something going with her?

If it's the latter, you MUST make a move. Next time she's wrestling with you or teasing you, look her in the eyes and kiss her. If she freaks out or says "we're just friends," then you need to let her know that her actions are confusing you. adult friends do not "wrestle" - they either are having sex or they are not.

You really have nothing to lose...if she says no to your advance, things might a litle uncomfortable for a couple of days, but if you two are truly friends, it will pass.

By the way, I don't believe that men and women CAN be friends without sex getting in the way, but there are exceptions. Your friendship with this girl is not one of them. Sex is already in the way. And she's not mkaing it any easier for you by acting all flirty and getting the result she wants - you desiring her without having to have sex with you.

Nip this in the bud TODAY. Be a man and stand up to her...tell her how you feel and that you want your relationship to progress. If you lose her friendship over this, it really wasn't much of a friendship to begin with, right?

man 03-16-2006 02:29 AM

I'd just like to reemphasize dom's point about making a decision. you have to decide what you want with her, because otherwise you'll appear spineless. spineless ain't sexy.

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hi, here is my story. I am an 18 year old college baseball player in my first year of college and i met this really hot girl who plays on the basketball team. She is drop dead gorgeous and shes 22 years old. We became pretty close friends but we've only known each other for a little over a month. We hang out a lot and we talk and do a lot of stuff together but we are nothing more than friends. She told me she never would go out with a person she is really good friends with but i really want to go out with her. I like her a lot and i want to know what you guys think is my best option. Btw, when i asked her if shes going to my next game she said shed only go if my mom goes, and shes never met my mom before, seriously, what does that mean? She also keeps telling me she wants to sleep over but then she hints to me that she wants to be nothing more than friends with me. Thanks for your advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't believe that she really means it. It's just a way of approaching you that exposes her to less risk of being rejected.

I think you should just explain your thoughts to her without necessarily "making a move" and seeing what happens. She'll probably respond positively judging from what you've described and if she doesn't you may be able to salvage a friendship -- that is, if you want to salvage a friendship with someone who turned you down but you still like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw she lives with 4 roomates and 1 ofem shares a room with her does that make the situation different?

Magellan 03-16-2006 02:34 AM

Almost sounds like she's into you, but a bit hung up on the age thing or something else.

If she's into you, you need to appeal to her pussy until she can't handle it anymore. Be flirtatious, encourage these "harmless" wrestling sessions, be touchy-feely, but initially act as though she's just your good friend. If she's into you even slightly this stuff will make her crazy pretty quick, it will (or should) become obvious to you, and you can bust a move.

Please, please, please, whatever you do, don't try to sit down and have an intellectual/mature conversation about your feelings for her. I can't stress this enough. If you want to make a play (and it sounds like it's worth a shot) you need to build the attraction and move in for the kill. Be assertive.

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Almost sounds like she's into you, but a bit hung up on the age thing or something else.

If she's into you, you need to appeal to her pussy until she can't handle it anymore. Be flirtatious, encourage these "harmless" wrestling sessions, be touchy-feely, but initially act as though she's just your good friend. If she's into you even slightly this stuff will make her crazy pretty quick, it will (or should) become obvious to you, and you can bust a move.

Please, please, please, whatever you do, don't try to sit down and have an intellectual/mature conversation about your feelings for her. I can't stress this enough. If you want to make a play (and it sounds like it's worth a shot) you need to build the attraction and move in for the kill. Be assertive.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was what i was going to try to do before u even said it. does anyone else like this idea?