Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   QQ facing overbet shove, 7.5/15 deep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464351)

Bond18 07-30-2007 11:52 AM

Re: QQ facing overbet shove, 7.5/15 deep

[ QUOTE ]
guys wtf when is this ever a set

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats my thoughts. I'm not great at deep stacks, but this looks like a massive combo draw.

DrMagic 07-30-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the easiest hand ever,

I don't care to discuss why though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post

True 07-30-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the easiest hand ever,

I don't care to discuss why though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post

[/ QUOTE ]

go read his post

SANrider 07-30-2007 01:32 PM

this is a discussion board...do you understand what that means? please do not waste our time with your posts anymore True...some of us are here to actually discuss hands...that being said without any reads i think we are either flipping or crushed. i fold till i get a better read

ImsaKidd 07-30-2007 02:01 PM

On first look i thought board was mono. Is this easier/harder on a mono flop (with Qs obv)

I think vs a guy who sat with 1600 this is a call. He never ever ever plays a set like this.

fslexcduck 07-30-2007 02:09 PM

wtf you guys this is heads up, since when is this a set? and for people saying massive combo draw if you mean massive ANYTHING draw like any naked flush draw or straight draw then i'd be inclined to agree. you deifnitely see T7 sometimes but you also see AT or KT since people have no idea how to play heads up so they think "top pair, ok arr in"

this is such an easy call to me...

craig1120 07-30-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is a discussion board...do you understand what that means? please do not waste our time with your posts anymore True...

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol @ people running off one of the best players on these boards

AAismyfriend 07-30-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf you guys this is heads up, since when is this a set? and for people saying massive combo draw if you mean massive ANYTHING draw like any naked flush draw or straight draw then i'd be inclined to agree. you deifnitely see T7 sometimes but you also see AT or KT since people have no idea how to play heads up so they think "top pair, ok arr in"

this is such an easy call to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

What duck said.....

True 07-30-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
this is a discussion board...do you understand what that means? please do not waste our time with your posts anymore True...some of us are here to actually discuss hands...that being said without any reads i think we are either flipping or crushed. i fold till i get a better read

[/ QUOTE ]

oh the irony.

fwiw, I fold this so fast and definitely think villain can have AA most likely a set. Unless he does this often I wouldn't call. Also I don't think 100bb is deep and if it's a 200bb max game+ then I guess he is a fish and this line is defintiely representative of a strong hand.

True 07-30-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On first look i thought board was mono. Is this easier/harder on a mono flop (with Qs obv)

I think vs a guy who sat with 1600 this is a call. He never ever ever plays a set like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

your experience of situations like this doesn't really warrant responding....