Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Pot limit game at the Venetian? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=278334)

MVPSPORTS 12-09-2006 04:27 PM

Re: Pot limit game at the Venetian?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone interested in a 5/5 PL min $200 buy in? (Not that there is one, but seeing if there would be any interest.) What about a max?

CJ

[/ QUOTE ]

CJ.. Is there any particular reason you want them to spread 5/5 PLHE, instead of just the 2/5NL they normally do...??? Plus, if you got some clout there, get em to spread some LO8... I'm tired of walking all the way to the Wynn or sit w/ the fogies at the Mirage... meh...

Cactus Jack 12-09-2006 05:26 PM

Well, I think that the tourists might think a game where the pot is "limited" and they aren't in danger of losing their entire stack on the flop, might attract more of them. Granted, the skill level for a good pot limit player is higher than the average tourist, by several degrees, but they don't know that. It's strictly a psychological thing. "Something in between 4/8 limit and no limit? Let's try that, Margaret."

I'll pass along the PLO8 idea. I know that the V is trying to get some more traction, and I think that promoting games that aren't the same as Bellagio is the way for them to go.

MVPSPORTS 12-09-2006 05:39 PM

Ask about LO8, as I doubt they'll spread PLO8... Most dealers aren't experienced enough to run a good LO8 game, trying to have them count the pot every friggin street is gonna net you about 2 hands/hr...

Tell em if they spread a 10/20 LO8 game, they'll have at least one seat filled from about Jan 1 on...

n1232 12-11-2006 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ask about LO8, as I doubt they'll spread PLO8... Most dealers aren't experienced enough to run a good LO8 game, trying to have them count the pot every friggin street is gonna net you about 2 hands/hr...

Tell em if they spread a 10/20 LO8 game, they'll have at least one seat filled from about Jan 1 on...

[/ QUOTE ]

your gay

MVPSPORTS 12-12-2006 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cause we shared that ONE magical night together... Don't go hatin on me...

Besides... Pitching aint gay...

iron81 12-12-2006 11:30 AM

Isn't there a pretty consistent 10/20 O8 game at the Wynn?