Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Zeejustin playing on bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=449440)

ski 07-12-2007 06:31 PM

Re: Zeejustin playing on bodog

I wonder the specifics of the deal? Is ZJ that well known?
I don't understand why bodog would give him much money. Does he have to play on Bodog as a Pro, go to events? just wear their clothes?

Dids 07-12-2007 06:39 PM

ZJ's well known enough (allbeit kidna for the wrong reasons) to make it into a lot of cardplayer updates and such, which means bodog gets their shirt in pictures.

ZJ also did have a hot run at the start of the year. He picked himself as an early fav to win player of the year!

No Fizzle 07-12-2007 06:46 PM

Good for him.

I wonder how much his deal is worth.

kleath 07-12-2007 06:48 PM

It's an odd combination, what with ZJs aggressive Multitabling and Bodogs antiaggressive 3 tabling.

Taylor Caby 07-12-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's an odd combination, what with ZJs aggressive Multitabling and Bodogs antiaggressive 3 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought this was clever. but seriously, why don't we just give justin a break? he's a good guy and made a mistake, well over a year ago, as a 19 or 20 year old kid.

tc

Annulus 07-12-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought this was clever. but seriously, why don't we just give justin a break? he's a good guy and made a mistake, well over a year ago, as a 19 or 20 year old kid.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, ZJ jokes are very old and lame, but so are posts like yours. so it's a wash.

Rzitup 07-12-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and I am the one that originally put him in this situation.
Although I don't really know him, he seems like a good kid that is focused on improving himself and his game. I hope everyone allows him to move forward.

kassdog 07-12-2007 09:08 PM

I would like to set the record that I did not start this post to make fun of him. I just started it because I noticed no one else on 2+2 posted anything. I have been a big fan of him long before the situation happened.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 07-12-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

i really havent taken enough advantage of doing unethical [censored] in my youth.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 07-12-2007 09:46 PM

getting sponsership money is pretty awesome. i wonder what his and other players deals are?