Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV Fleshlight (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516949)

miajag 10-06-2007 03:54 PM

Re: BBV Fleshlight

buy this instead and post a trip report

xSCWx 10-06-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Watchout for the green growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

It scares me that the guy who replied has 3300 replies of helping people get mold off of their fake pussy.

ebepse 10-06-2007 04:03 PM

nsfw

Al_Money 10-06-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Watchout for the green growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

It scares me that the guy who replied has 3300 replies of helping people get mold off of their fake pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh so hard

Smell The Glove 10-06-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Its quite probably these things are good, but the question is if you really want to take the step of buying one does it actually mean your resigning yourself to not getting any real pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I don't get it... how does this mean that you won't get any real pussy?

Conspire 10-06-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Its quite probably these things are good, but the question is if you really want to take the step of buying one does it actually mean your resigning yourself to not getting any real pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I don't get it... how does this mean that you won't get any real pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think hes saying that the fleshlight is so good that you wont want to have any real sex cuz you can just use the light whenever you are horny.

Wilpro 10-06-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't this make fleshlights very +EV, imo?

Was hoping someone could confirm if they really are as good as the real thing, don't really trust their forums...
I think hes saying that the fleshlight is so good that you wont want to have any real sex cuz you can just use the light whenever you are horny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Himself 10-06-2007 04:22 PM

So the question becomes, if it feels the same as a real vagine, is it even necessary to have real sex anymore? Assuming you're not one of those gays who enjoys talking to women and kissing and all that other dumb stuff.

[Phill] 10-06-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i mean you need to buy a rubber pussy because the real thing has eluded you for all your life and you are resigned to being limited in sexual contact to you, some lube and a fleshlight.

Q Why did you buy a fleshlight?
A Because writing letters to girls doesnt work and i really wanna know what sex feels like.

Conspire 10-06-2007 04:27 PM

Haha very good Q&A Diceman.